Reviews for Broken Lights on the Freeway
mickkila chapter 18 . 1/26
I hope life has been better for you. I'm just wondering are you going to finish this story
MargaritaS chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
i like the concept for this story, though the last few chapters have seemed a bit off... i shall assume by your long absence you have displaced your mojo for this story, anyway i hope you find it again and give bella and jasper a chance to actually talk and have the ladies find their brains
MiccaF chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
This story is excellent... I hope you continue one day ... really enjoyed this so far!
brezzie0 chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Plz,plz come back n write more its a good story
Inlovewithjazz chapter 18 . 5/16/2015
I really enjoyed this story, it has a great original story line.
jenn008 chapter 18 . 4/19/2015
Update soon!
catjumped1 chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Too bad this story never got finished. It's really good. Any hope of it being picked back up?
catbob1 chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
Too bad you couldn't finish this because it's been great so far. However your real life has to come first. Thank you for what you were able to write. Thank you for sharing your talent and vision with us. Hopefully one day you will be able to return to writing. Best of luck.
jolynda chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Hi,

I love your stories and this one I couldn't let go. So I was wondering if you will update soon or if you decide to let go of the story.

I understand that writing a story is very time consuming and you have your private life to live. Anyway is there a possibility that you might consider continuing.

Lynda
YunaNeko chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
Hikada chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
great story, please update soon
acetwolf94 chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
NICE! Now ADD MORE!
biteme1993 chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
please update soon :) xx
Girloveshugs chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
update soon
silversimon chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Really enjoy your story. Highly anticipating future developments. Hope you return soon. Best wishes.
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »