Reviews for Broken Lights on the Freeway
brezzie0 chapter 18 . 5/31
Plz,plz come back n write more its a good story
Inlovewithjazz chapter 18 . 5/16
I really enjoyed this story, it has a great original story line.
jenn008 chapter 18 . 4/19
Update soon!
catjumped1 chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Too bad this story never got finished. It's really good. Any hope of it being picked back up?
catbob1 chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
Too bad you couldn't finish this because it's been great so far. However your real life has to come first. Thank you for what you were able to write. Thank you for sharing your talent and vision with us. Hopefully one day you will be able to return to writing. Best of luck.
jolynda chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Hi,

I love your stories and this one I couldn't let go. So I was wondering if you will update soon or if you decide to let go of the story.

I understand that writing a story is very time consuming and you have your private life to live. Anyway is there a possibility that you might consider continuing.

Lynda
YunaNeko chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
Hikada chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
great story, please update soon
acetwolf94 chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
NICE! Now ADD MORE!
biteme1993 chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
please update soon :) xx
Girloveshugs chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
update soon
silversimon chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Really enjoy your story. Highly anticipating future developments. Hope you return soon. Best wishes.
BloodiedFreak chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
Its a shame you've never finished this. The writing style is good and pulls you in.
If I were half as good a writer, I would offer to finish it for you, but I'm not so I won't.
cotnut chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Oh why did Jasper bring Emmett? And how could Emmett smell Bella from outside? Was a window open to bring the scent out? And look Emmett it protecting his sister! Awesome!
cotnut chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
oh my heart breaks for Char and Peter.
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »