Reviews for Fictionista WitFit Blurbs
distinctlyforbidden chapter 49 . 2/26/2010
please continue this :D
vivalalove chapter 49 . 2/26/2010
loved it! please continue...i'd love to see where this goes!
mugglemom08 chapter 49 . 2/26/2010
Want. More!
CullenObsession114 chapter 49 . 2/26/2010
loved it!
wisdomous chapter 49 . 2/26/2010
OK, I know it's not your fault you ended there... you have a word limit... at least that's what I need to keep reminding myself... haha.

I would LOVE to see this continued.
lulabelljane chapter 49 . 2/26/2010
Something is still there with these two! And not just the new baby...sigh...

Ive loved ALL your entries for this...but there is something about this Bella/Edward. I see SO much potential to the story too...
deleepowman chapter 49 . 2/26/2010
This is really good, please continue. Maybe you can help a few people out there in real life because I think that this happens alot in real life
Chilly Howdy chapter 49 . 2/26/2010
hm I remember reading the first part of this one where they were signing the papers for divroce and she found out she was pregnant! Is there going to be anymore on this story? It would be interesting to see more outcome on this story :0)
Krudt chapter 49 . 2/26/2010
Oh wow. This could make a really cool story. Thank you for sharing. You really rock.
angeljax chapter 49 . 2/26/2010
Very well written, it is amazing reading these you come up with so much from little things and put a lot of feeling into them its amazing!
GuiltyPleasure90 chapter 49 . 2/25/2010
man,i hope they're getting back together in the future..lovely!
VallieValVal chapter 49 . 2/25/2010
Thank you for continuing this! Every entry I am amazed at your skills at evoking my emotions in a couple of words. Amazing. I hope you decide to continue this storyline, maybe with future prompts? Interesting relationship E and B have in this story - I really want more!
blackagurl chapter 49 . 2/25/2010
just a movie i promise!
hallejaymes chapter 49 . 2/25/2010
yeah..you TOTALLY need to keep writing this! idk..i just really freakin' like it!
flicker-of-lurvv chapter 49 . 2/25/2010
Still feel like this one isn't finished I need more, hope you agree. I love it though!
1,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »