Reviews for 25 Days of Drabbles
Zinfer chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
i liked this very much _ especially when Sam was counting
Polbear chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Love the last line. Please update soon, I really like these drabbles. :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
Totally loved this chapter. The thought of DFean being a donkey in the Christmas pageant just blows me away. And I can just imagine him freezing when it came his turn.

LOL, I have to say though that my favorite line was the last one...the one where Sam mad the remark about Mary always knowing Dean was an ass! TOO FUNNY!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
I'm sitting here laughing with tears in my eyes.

Beautiful and snarky.
Enkidu07 chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
Ugh. This story made my heart hurt a little. I LOVED how you ended it on a true-to-character, kick-me-in-the-butt and make me laugh note!

“So what you’re saying is, Mom always knew you were an ass.”
Nana56 chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
Oh, that last line was too perfect for words! Hehe

Here I was all "Aw" and then that! Very nicely done! :)
DaxKinkyOatmeal chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
I really like these are you going to write more... I hope so!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
AWESOME chapter!
Enkidu07 chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
So I read the A/N and then was all, "let's see how well she really knows me." Holy crap. I was over this. I had to read it slow because I kept getting light headed and giddy. There were so many favorite parts. I love how you kept them in character yet didn't go for obvious - the counting was inspired. I also loved Sam's griping about Dean saying he was okay. Really, why does he bother asking? Nice job setting the scene. I loved the plastic sockets digging into Dean's waist and with the shifting of the joint I was agape.

“Simple for who?” Dean muttered darkly, tamping down the nausea that threatened to rise.

Guh.

“That trick’s only going to work once, you know.” Dean groused as his head cleared, blinking up at Sam.

I love how Dean doesn't even bother to move yet. Just waits. Content in Sam's lap while his head clears. You are too good to me :)

*off to reread*
Enkidu07 chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Wow. I seriously teared up. The smell of leather and the belief of a little boy. Nicely done. Well crafted!
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
Poor Dean, that sounded so painful. Loved the way Sam got him focused on the amount he was counting before doing the reduction...kept Dean from tensing and making things worse!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
I'm so glad John made it home in time for the holiday. Dean wants to be tough, but he really needed his dad there on Christmas of all days.

And oh how I love the fact that he wouldn't tell Sammy there was no Santa..that he still let Sammy believe, if only for another year!
Nana56 chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
Injured/unconscious!Dean with a side of concerned/capable!Sam. *sighs happily* It doesn't get much better than that.

Really feel sorry for the poor homeowner, tho. There's always next year. (I'm a Cub fan. I know all about that.) :)

Great chapter! :)
Nana56 chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Absolutely true! I'm really glad John made it home. :)

Interesting the way Jim described Santa...sort of our description an omnipresent God. :)

Nicely done.
FallenAngel218 chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
Hey! I've been reading your drabbles, and they are excellent so far! Keep writing!

Fallen Angel