Reviews for Day 1: The Package
HookEmHornsTX chapter 25 . 3/18/2010
How could this story only get 23 - now 24 - reviews? This has got to be one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It was so realistic for an episode to be. It was so very sweet.

Congrats on a job well done!
BellaRide28 chapter 25 . 1/3/2010
That was awesome, and had a brilliant ending. Very well written, with just enough Christmas cheer and sweetness. The storyline made sense, wand all of the characters were very true to themselves, nothing crazy. I loved how it was not just fluff, with an actual case in there too. :-D Happy late christmas!
ZekeStar chapter 25 . 1/3/2010
Aww, now that was just adorable c: I love that he gave her a secret message on necco wafers. Great job! And a very nice way to wrap up the story~
Meatball42 chapter 25 . 1/2/2010
Aw. Very sweet indeed. I love the fact that she was tormented for a month over inedible necco wafers. Great story, with a very awesome ending. He totally would have memorized her entire speech. Loved it!
00000909000000 chapter 25 . 1/2/2010
I just caught up to this chapter, it is a good story with lots of warm fuzzies! Thanks for posting!
Chipmunk169646 chapter 25 . 1/2/2010
i did like and i did go all warm and fuzzy :D

but who doesnt on Christmas day and when its Shawn and Jules?
ZekeStar chapter 21 . 12/25/2009
You can't just leave us hanging like that, I'm quite curious as to what's in the box~

Hurry hurry, the suspense is killing me.
Chipmunk169646 chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
I love Shawn! he's so fun

love it still!
00000909000000 chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
Very cute, and I am very curious as to what is in the package. I hope Juliet can figure it out! Thanks for posting all of the chapters!
tay chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
haha this is a great story im reviewing not just bcuz i dont want coal but its rlly good! i wondr waz in santas bag i guess ill just hav 2 keep readin! lolz i hope u hav a very merry christmas and a great new year! i hop u hav fun in da new year and keep doing this amazing story! merry christmas 2 u and all da reviewers or any1 whos reading this!

luv tay
Chipmunk169646 chapter 19 . 12/23/2009
not only is this mystery killing juliet, it is now killing me!
Meatball42 chapter 17 . 12/22/2009
I love the part where Lassie fantasizes about there being two of him, as well as the 'being needed for something related to his job, not a coffee issue.' Also, the box has finally gotten to Juliet! I've managed to ignore this part of the story for a while just like Juliet, but now I really want to know! Plus, Shawn's calling and saying 'it doesn't like to be prodded' was awesome :) Looking forward to the next chapter of awesome deliciousness!
00000909000000 chapter 16 . 12/20/2009
Thanks for the triple update! I am glad that they solved the case but I am very curious as to what is in the box.
Chipmunk169646 chapter 13 . 12/18/2009
I'm reviewing :D yay me xD

love where the plot is going, it's like a real episode (which is obviously what you planned for but hey, they sould make a realy episode from this)
00000909000000 chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
I am curious about what the mugs are going to say. Thanks for posting. I liked that it was Jules and Shawn just shopping together. Very nice!