Reviews for No More Mistletoe
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I like this. This is how it should've ended. Very nice!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
You're right: both of the Deschanels on screen together Booth and Brennan's real first kiss (even though it wouldn't have actually been their real first kiss, due to the whole 100th episode thing, but that would be reading too much into it) best Bones episode ever. Too bad it didn't happen. The second half of the equation fell short.
nikstarr chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I loved this fanfiction.

If only that had actually happened. lolz
hodgela123 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
SO good! you should continue it
amyylasee chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
wow. that was great!

i have read loads to do with thisepisode but this by far the best. i love your writing style also.

the quote aswell was funny :)
sickyoungchick chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Look at all these reviews for a one-shot! :) Great snap shot, dialogue was dead on.
Cheeky-Chops chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Great, Marvelous. I loved it. Well done! I love the Ben Franklin thing too, it's so funny.
HotWhitford chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Yay! I loved it!

Thanks for sharing!
shipperatheartrealistbynature chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Absolutely delicious!

I honestly don't think Show could top this. *cries a little*

When they were holding hands against the door, and then kissed again, I *died*

This was a wonderful treat, thank you!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This is exactly how I want to see it on the show . Great story and I really hope we'll get to see it happen one day )
manual84 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Loved this! I hope this is what happens... there's just gotta be a kiss!
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I agree that this would be the best bones episode ever. But what makes it better is that we get to see booth in nothing but underwear and the person who get to undress him is bren! :) yay
greengirlisgood chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Excellent story...I love it..we can only keep our fingers crossed that we get a Christmas kiss
chucky89us chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
oh I can see this happening fo sho! of course, it would be the best epi ever!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Who cares if they kiss? A nearly naked Booth being paraded around the Forensics platform? And just what kind of experiments did Angela have in mind? BTW liked this chapter.