Reviews for No More Mistletoe
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
this was absolutely wonderful.

i applaud you!

loveless-romantics chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was so amazing. I am so excited for the episode! Hopefully there's something like this! Even if they had to use mistletoe again, it'd be better than nothing. Great job as always!
endobaby chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
From your written words to TPTB ears...

great little story!
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Loved it!

Now I REALLY have my hopes up for this X-mas episode lol I hope it lives up to your story...is that too much to ask? )
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! I agree that that combination would be totally amazing! Brilliant!
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Very cute:) Can't wait to see the episode too!
VENZwife chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Sigh...ah...I LOVED this sweet little fluffy wonderfulness! It was just PERFECT! And amazingly, I can REALLY see it happening that way on the show. Or at least, we WISH it would happen that way!

I know it doesn't need it, as it stands so wonderfully on it's own, but I would pay good money for a steamy follow up to this of the Christmas Day Night/Breakfast they mentioned. But then again, I have a habit of asking for the moon. ;-)
a2zmom chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
If this actually happens, my squee will be so loud that you'll be able to hear it. A delightful story, let's hope!
browner864 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
What a great one-shot :) I LOVED the idea and can only hope the episode features some great B&B moments like this. I'm betting we don't get a kiss but you KNOW it's coming soon. Maybe it's just the holidays getting me all giddy but I can feel their smooch coming - soon!

But again, adorable fic. I'm a sap for these fluffy little B&B pieces. And you nailed the characters in this one.

"Do I need mistletoe to kiss you?"

"No"

Exactly - nuff said :)

I love these two - thanks for the big smile you've put on my face and Happy Bones' Eve!
NatesMama chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That was not only excellently written, it was very in character and completely believable. Really well done!
Booth is droolworthy chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Lovely story!
penelope1985 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Very very good. Very well written and researched...
Emma's Angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I Loved it! even if it's NOT part of the ep, this story was just what I needed! Thanks! And Merry Christmas!
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Loved it! Would love to see this happen. *sigh* I am also a fan of both Deschanel sisters. Both are pretty awesome.
Amy McB chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Very nice story - it would be lovely to see it play out like this. I was listening to Zooey's music as I was reading this (purely coincidental). It will be interesting to see the two of them together on the show. Anyway, nice story! :)
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »