Reviews for No More Mistletoe
hollyjaynee chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
God, I so want that to happen!

I like the way you've done it :)
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
amazing soht. so looking forward to the episode soon
grc73 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I cannot begin to tell you how much I LOVED this story. Really, really loved it. If there is any justice in the world this will really be the end of GitG, and if not, well then it's just lovely :-)

Well done, accomplished writing, perfect characterisations and a truly heartwarming story.
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This is wonderful! :D love it love it love it! :D

First real kiss at Christmas! aww sweet *_* I'm melting now *_* I am way too excited about that episode too! Family dinner, can't wait! :D

Wonderful job! :D
Elicia1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Nice fic, really cute... rumors have it that there won't be a kiss... yeah well at least we have fictions and good writers :o)
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Ah, wouldn't it be nice... I'm super excited for this episode too now that I've read this story! Great job, really fun little piece.
elis75 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Very sweet and funny, I liked it:-)
kimmcg chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I loved this , perfectly written
joana.nyc chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I loved it! & I can only hope the episode is half as awesome as this story was!
lonelyspells chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh, this is GORGEOUS. Where are these spoilery clips you speak of? I must see them!
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
That was good as always. Loved it. I agree that wanting Brennan & Booth to kiss along with Emily/Zooey starring together would make a great episode. I hope so too. :)
CorgiFromSpace chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
If they don't kiss, I'm gonna throw something at the TV in an angry rage. Then get it replaced so I can watch again the next week in case they kiss then!

Ari

:P
crazeeria chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
LOVE THIS!This fic was great. It is exactly what I want to happen! I'm in total agreement with you on the excitement for this episode bc I do love the Deschanels ever so much. If this or anything like that happened with BB it would def make my holiday!
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
that totally rocked! i loved it.
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aw that was wonderfully delightful. Loved it to pieces. Can't wait to see what the episode will entail but I hope it's as brilliant as that.

Can't wait for more of your stuff

:D Sam