Reviews for Memory My Canadian Savior
Our home and chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
When I saw the, "oh Caaanaaadaaa"
I started singing Canada's national anthem
ChucklingDevil chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
I blame you for hooking me on to this couple, I really do.
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
I like this chapter. Though I am not liking Russia as much anymore.
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This chapter is pretty good.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
I am at the part where Gil is lubing Matt up and I just want thou to know I am super aware of the fact Alfred could walk in any moment, complaining about bagged milk. M'kay, back to story ;D
hetalia-panda-123 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
look i wanted to read this really bad but the german accent was too annoying to read throug great writer though and i wouldve continued to read if only 4 that german accent...
Shichi-chan chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
TrackerIsHere chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
So... Freaking... Loooooong... I mean, I've read longer, BUT OMK. This just took me forever. Anyways, you're grammar was excellent, it was a nice story line,iI enjoyed the plot, BLAH BLA BLAH BLAH BLAH. As always, I didn't like some of the pairings, but, as always, the story was good enough for me to ignore it. *applause*
Roxanne-chan chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Lol all I gotta say is that it would make sense that Canada left his door unlocked. After all, we Canadians are apparently infamous for not locking our doors if there is someone home. I have never locked the door to my own residence unless I was leaving it empty. So good on you for (I think unintentionally) getting one of the more lesser known Canadian stereotypes in your story :P
Also, I adore this story, and I'm only on the third chapter!
CharmlessUnicorn chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Kay, in this story I loved Gilbert's accent. Like, seriously LOVED it. Awesome story, and when I'm not too lazy to login I'll add this to my favs!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Yes, they come from Texas...and Psychonauts! Major cool points for that!
austrianotaku chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Dear MedicalNonsense,

I really like this fic. I am a big fan of PruCan. However, I am finding the way that you make the german speaking countries speak offensive. I am Austrian and I have heard my parents and friends with their german accents. They are nowhere near as strong as this. After living for 15 years in london my parents only have a light accent. So why after decades of speaking English do they have such strong accents? I understand that giving them a light accent makes sense but this is too much and often inaccurate. For example Gilbert says 'schexy' instead of sexy. but in german sexy is sexy - they are pronounced exactly the same. its really a bit upsetting.

Queen Izagi chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
I read Aftermath a while ago and was completely blown away. It was one of the best fanfics I have ever read! But lately I've been into CanadaxPrussia so I clicked on this fanfic not knowing it was the sequel or whatever but I was blown away AGAIN! Yay! I'm so happy to find a really great fanfic! Bravissimo sorella/fratello! Keep writing!
Beethopia chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
I just finished reading this.

And let me say, as long as this was, it was definitely worth the read.

I've read many fanfics of my OTP, but by far this one was best written and seemed to have a lot of thought and heart put into it. I absolutely loved the plot, and regardless the whole German accent typing through me off several times (i fail at understanding German accents apparentlt c': ), I just loved this fanfic overall!

This read was a great start to my summer vacation~ (':
Leeches Lolita chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
This was such an amazing story! keep up the good work. I love PruCan so much, so this story was such a treat!