Reviews for Addiction
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
So. Much. Lovely. Interaction. sbfpsiodg Took me a while to realize this was AU, but the I just loved it...

Sanji, you terrible man, you're going to kill yourself... .
something40423 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Awwww~ Hahaha "Start smoking and get better" The irony! xD

But it didn't say whether Zoro liked the gift or not. And if Zoro got Sanji anything back..? Is there another chapter or?
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
D woah, Sanji was sacrificing his cigarette money to buy Zoro a Christmas gift? XD so sweet

I think that Sanji should’ve used that chance to really quit smoking….

I really like it when Zeff referred to Zoro as Sanji’s boyfriend, somehow

That was good! XD but there wasn’t enough ZoSan part! XD XD XD
Bakura From School chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I have to admit that was a very adorable little fic. At first the setting was a little hard to follow-but I picked up on it quickly and it was all better.

My number 1 comment would have to be how much I appreciate you for writing Zoro being so sweet and understanding/recognizing the sheer fact that Sanji is acutally addicted to the cigs and not demanding he quit- he just accepts the fact and that's the way it is. very adorable-and I love the Zeff/Sanji interaction. It's deffinetely my favorite OP non-romance pairing.

thank you, your style is very nice-you captured sanji's character in the fic very nicely, even down to the last swear word.

thank you again for posting.

DemonShuriken chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Sanji's awesome...I like
Amy chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Hehe, great !

I like the way you write (and I'm a huge ZoSan fan, it helps xD) so I enjoyed your fic. A lot. D

If you ever write ZxS fics again, I'll be there, haha
Lady Emzebel chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aw, poor cranky Sanji. Good thing Zeff, Robin and Zoro are in his life to make things all better. :D