Reviews for The Erotic Vocalization Phenomenon
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/12
Yowza! Love it. Thanks so much
tx-fictionqueen chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
LOL, cool idea. I can see Sheldon freakin' out every time Penny opened her mouth. Sexy story!
ben chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
this made me cum
rosegarcia52013 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
this was the best story ever!
Tom chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
A CLIP OF THIS WOULD BE BETTER.
Serb chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Despite that the idea of Penny bring able to turn guys on by the sound of her voice seems like a ridiculous horny fantasy, this was really well pulled off. What I especially like about this fic is the bittersweet ending - normally smut has not much of a plot and almost all romance/sex stories on have happy sappy endings. Their friendship has been permanently damaged by this activity and they can do nothing but helplessly laugh it off, leaving an uncertain future for the both of them. Really enjoyed it, also the fact you pictured Sheldon as being passionate but sloppy, which is what most virgins are.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Awesome story! Honestly, what woman wouldn't want this power.
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
You Judy have to do more of these fabulous stories of Shenny! They're just fabulous ! Shenny FTW!
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh I loved it! :D Awesome idea and your accomplishment was perfect! :) Of course I raise my hand for a sequel, too. :D *story goes to my favs* Anyway you are a really wonderful writer!
treblegirl1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
LOL My favorite line was when Sheldon said

"Penny are you propositioning me?" That is something Sheldon would actually say on the show.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Great one-shot. I love the idea of Penny obtaining a superpower, especially one that affects Sheldon is such a way. )
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/18/2011