Reviews for How Many More Times
SiriusBlackCat chapter 8 . 7/16
okay i loved that, great job!
SiriusBlackCat chapter 3 . 7/16
jesus that chapter made my heart beat fast and put tears in my eyes holy shit
sunshine102897 chapter 8 . 1/23
THIS STORY HAS GIVEN ME SUCH THE WARM AND FUZZY FEELING I JUST NEVER WANNA LET IT GO. I love love love where there is role reversal and Sam has to take care of Dean. Sorry, but Dean being hurt is always an enjoyable thing. (Though painful. I play through the pain for brotherly moments such as this.) This story was so incredibly sweet. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
I love, Love, LOVE this story! Who doesn't love a little hurt Dean? And your characterization of Dean is spot on! Its Perfect!
Zephyr169 chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
O-O I LOVED IT! hehehe im relatively new to the fandom (have started season 3) and I just LOVED this SO MUCH XD
Buckshotredemption chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
lol loved it all they threw
Vampy chapter 8 . 5/20/2015
:3 i pitty the ppl with cluster headaches. But i do love this story! ;) V.
bunnrk chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Rarely do I make an effort to leave a review even if a story made me cry. But I just had to let you know how much I love your writting & feel that it needs more recognition!

I do like to read some Dean whump, but I feel in LOVE with your stories even more because of your talent as an author! Your writting is so brilliant!

I can actually hear Sam & Dean talking the way they would, their bond was perfect! Your details, descriptions amazing!

Sam showing how he cares the way we would see him in the early seasons, Dean making it easier to handle the situation & letting his brother take care of him & not be a complete ass. It was sweet but still in their manly way, you kept the perfect balance while staying true to their characters. Thank you for that!

I hope you get to read this just to let you know what a gem your works are & maybe you will continue to start writting again. I would definitely read more of your stories :)
Cynthia chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Very vivid, descriptive story. As a victim of migraine vs cluster headaches, I can say you hit the feeling a pain dead center. It can get so bad, I wish for death. :(. Sadly, the ER will not immediately relieve the agony with opioids, anymore. The have a protocol that uses pain medicine as a last resort. If only they knew how much pain these headaches cause. My blood pressure has been as high as 220/120 because of the pain and they are giving me Vicodin instead do dilaudid or Demerol. Anyway, sorry for venting. Thank you for writing and posting this story. I am off to the next chapter. _
Elanshaw chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
This was very good.
Some Dean whump..some brotherly love..excellent work!
Rebecca chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
This story is the best I've read in a long time. You have an incredible talent and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories as soon as I submit this review.
undecidable chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
The only difference between Dean's headaches and mine is that his go away. I've had a headache of the severity you describe in my whole head, not just one side, 24/7 since Nov '09. I've had to learn to live and function (somewhat) while perpetually high- usually on massive doses of Vicodin, but sometimes, like now, I have to take at least 4mg of Dilaudid three times a day. I have begged my parents to kill me and even thought about doing it myself before. If anyone understands what Dean is going through, it's me.
Psycho33 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
LOVE ThiS story! Awesome sick dean wonderful in character develoPment. A go to favorite of mine when I need a dose of sick dEan! Thank you for sharing.
Jankjay chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
I really enjoyed this, which is remarkable because you took a series about the supernatural and wrote a story that had none of those elements and STILL made it quite wonderful. Lovely writing. Spot on with the character's voices. Thank you for sharing this.
Bagoosa chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
It's 4 AM, and I have a ton of homework and a 10 AM audition to make. What am I doing instead of sleeping? Trying to finish this story. Man, I wish I had started it at a different time, because it's good, but I need to sleep.