Reviews for How Many More Times
I thought migraines were bad enough, as I managed to dislocate a hip and not notice until it thunked back in!
Wow, you write pain well. Personal experience? Got the brothers to bond again. Thanks Sasha£££
supernatural66 chapter 1 . 3/4
Also, dilaudid this the same way. You mention both in the story.
supernatural66 chapter 5 . 3/4
Apperently demerol can cause "respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances, especially alcohol." You could've used that for the story, but it's still great the way it is. Nice job
Linguam chapter 8 . 2/19
I love love LOVE this story so much. Characterization: Spot. On. Pacing: Perfect. Descriptiveness: Captivating and vivid. Premise: Angst, h/c, and brotherliness galore. The only thing I don't love about this is that it had to end; though, I will admit that the ending leaves little to be desired as well. But God, the characterization, dude. There are no words. I can see it, hear it all, so clearly. Fantastic job, truly. Thank you so much for sharing.

Linguam
SiriusBlackCat chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
okay i loved that, great job!
SiriusBlackCat chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
jesus that chapter made my heart beat fast and put tears in my eyes holy shit
sunshine102897 chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
THIS STORY HAS GIVEN ME SUCH THE WARM AND FUZZY FEELING I JUST NEVER WANNA LET IT GO. I love love love where there is role reversal and Sam has to take care of Dean. Sorry, but Dean being hurt is always an enjoyable thing. (Though painful. I play through the pain for brotherly moments such as this.) This story was so incredibly sweet. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
I love, Love, LOVE this story! Who doesn't love a little hurt Dean? And your characterization of Dean is spot on! Its Perfect!
Zephyr169 chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
O-O I LOVED IT! hehehe im relatively new to the fandom (have started season 3) and I just LOVED this SO MUCH XD
Buckshotredemption chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
lol loved it all they threw
Vampy chapter 8 . 5/20/2015
:3 i pitty the ppl with cluster headaches. But i do love this story! ;) V.
bunnrk chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Rarely do I make an effort to leave a review even if a story made me cry. But I just had to let you know how much I love your writting & feel that it needs more recognition!

I do like to read some Dean whump, but I feel in LOVE with your stories even more because of your talent as an author! Your writting is so brilliant!

I can actually hear Sam & Dean talking the way they would, their bond was perfect! Your details, descriptions amazing!

Sam showing how he cares the way we would see him in the early seasons, Dean making it easier to handle the situation & letting his brother take care of him & not be a complete ass. It was sweet but still in their manly way, you kept the perfect balance while staying true to their characters. Thank you for that!

I hope you get to read this just to let you know what a gem your works are & maybe you will continue to start writting again. I would definitely read more of your stories :)
Cynthia chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Very vivid, descriptive story. As a victim of migraine vs cluster headaches, I can say you hit the feeling a pain dead center. It can get so bad, I wish for death. :(. Sadly, the ER will not immediately relieve the agony with opioids, anymore. The have a protocol that uses pain medicine as a last resort. If only they knew how much pain these headaches cause. My blood pressure has been as high as 220/120 because of the pain and they are giving me Vicodin instead do dilaudid or Demerol. Anyway, sorry for venting. Thank you for writing and posting this story. I am off to the next chapter. _
Elanshaw chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
This was very good.
Some Dean whump..some brotherly love..excellent work!
Rebecca chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
This story is the best I've read in a long time. You have an incredible talent and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories as soon as I submit this review.