Reviews for How Many More Times
Rebecca chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
This story is the best I've read in a long time. You have an incredible talent and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories as soon as I submit this review.
undecidable chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
The only difference between Dean's headaches and mine is that his go away. I've had a headache of the severity you describe in my whole head, not just one side, 24/7 since Nov '09. I've had to learn to live and function (somewhat) while perpetually high- usually on massive doses of Vicodin, but sometimes, like now, I have to take at least 4mg of Dilaudid three times a day. I have begged my parents to kill me and even thought about doing it myself before. If anyone understands what Dean is going through, it's me.
Psycho33 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
LOVE ThiS story! Awesome sick dean wonderful in character develoPment. A go to favorite of mine when I need a dose of sick dEan! Thank you for sharing.
Jankjay chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
I really enjoyed this, which is remarkable because you took a series about the supernatural and wrote a story that had none of those elements and STILL made it quite wonderful. Lovely writing. Spot on with the character's voices. Thank you for sharing this.
Bagoosa chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
It's 4 AM, and I have a ton of homework and a 10 AM audition to make. What am I doing instead of sleeping? Trying to finish this story. Man, I wish I had started it at a different time, because it's good, but I need to sleep.
KC246 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Firstly, ouch! Poor Dean and poor Sammy having to watch his brother suffering like that. I loved the fact that as well as all the lovely hurt/comfort moments, there was lots of great brotherly bantering too. The part with Sam telling Dean to chew his food when he was cleaning up after him made me laugh, and the fact that Dean was able to talk his way into a doctor appointment when Sammy had been trying for ages without success was just perfect and so in character.

You also did a wonderful job describing the pain and medical effects of the cluster attacks. :)

Thanks for a great story. :)
LISABABY71 chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Great story! I enjoyed the read very much. Thank you for sharing! Lisa
ccase13 chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
The headaches in this are so realistic I had sympathy nausea.

NOTHING is worse than being out of meds before your appointment with the specialist. ERs suck.
strangeangelsxx chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
(heart)! Enough said
sallydeathhands chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
*winces* Ouch. I suffer from migraines, different than the cluster headaches (but boy, let me tell you they're more than enough) Have had them ever since I was five-years-old. I'm twenty-five now, and I for a fact I would rather have multiple broken bones than a migraine that will not go away. You got the rocking back-and-forth exactly right. At least that's what I do when I've had one for a few days and it just won't go away. You're basically left to hiding in a dark room, on a bed, with your head cradeled in your hands, trying to ignore the whole freakin' world. So either you have them, or great job on your research. You did a great job.
Marlowe97 chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
Awesome, wonderful, PAINful!

You have a great style and good god, I never knew about these headaches. Pretty damn glad I don't.

Poor Dean.
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
awww, i loved it!
HAMUCHA chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Aagh! Why won't some one jumping up and down excitedly and giddily now that Dean got the perfect meds?
HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
Yes! The new meds works!

how could Dean possibly sleep with a seven? Does he really pain-tollerant? Or the pain has lessen now?
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Sam called Pastor Jim! And he got contact! And it's a doctor! And the doctor could possibly gave them the meds! Sam's a genius!