Reviews for Advent
Angeline G. McFellou chapter 26 . 3/5
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

It was really very good.

I'm not a fan of short stories, but their especialemnte was agreeable.

Loved, congratulations and always continues so please.

Kisses.
Eirdaru chapter 26 . 5/20/2012
I really enjoy this story! It's sweet and realistic without severe emotional scarring of the romantic verity. They all feel in character and natural, i only wish that whipped out bigger chapters much sooner! So veery goodjob and please update spoon!
LunaBianca chapter 26 . 4/29/2012
A novel and engaging twist to cannon, all the vignettes strung together like a Christmas garland. ;) The shifts in POV and use of minor characters worked well. I enjoyed it very much!
Starlight Rose chapter 26 . 12/21/2011
Rather cute rendition of how Kyoko manages to change those around her for the better.
Armandhas chapter 26 . 11/6/2011
A very interesting story. Quite original as well I might add.

Armandhas
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 26 . 6/1/2011
Bwaahahahaha...
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 26 . 3/19/2011
Wao, this is really good! If the author of Skip Beat! didn't use the original plot, I think this would work too! Oh, and I loved the Omake chapter. Introducing Kyouko, the solution to all your social problems! ...Genius.
palmtreehead chapter 26 . 2/8/2011
Thanks for sharing! This was a great alternate verse, I felt so sorry for Kanae - it does make sense that she would start getting extra frustrated without the support Kyouko gave her. Also it makes sense that Kyouko was able to accept that Sho didn't love her without so much anger this way.
kyoko minion chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
AWESOME!

This reminds me a little of Sherrilyn Kenyon's 2 books.

"Sins of the Night" and "Dark Side of the Moon".

Sins of the Night - Chapter 11

Dark Side of the Moon - Chapter 16
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 26 . 12/17/2010
Heh, I've Only Read Five Volumes, So I Don't Know The Story Overly Well, But You Did A Good Job On The Whole Female POV. I Actually Make Myself Write From The Female POV Because I'm So Bad At It... Loved The Story, Loved The Omake's, Its 1:30 a.m. Time For Bed.

YYWKMN.
Althea SaDiablo chapter 26 . 11/8/2010
I just wanted to leave a quick review thanking you for this excellent story! Not many people write decent AUs of Skip Beat, and I rather adore AUs, so I was happy to discover this one. It's very interesting to think of how things could have been, if events had gone just a little bit differently. I think you imagined all of the characters and their probable circumstances very well.

I have to admit I found the omake even more entertaining. ;-) Very well done indeed!
Janneia chapter 26 . 11/4/2010
xDDDDDDDDD Lol. Lory using Kyoko as a "fix-it-all" is hilarious! Best chapter ever, probably just for this reason alone x333
Janneia chapter 22 . 11/4/2010
'It was no wonder Lory had stopped taking Ren's advice in his dating sims, because it simply ended badly. Kenta-kun left him for being too blunt, Shinichi-kun never even considered the idea, because the subtle approach would never work on a mystery-otaku like him, and worst of all, the kind Ichijo-kun had gotten a restraining order!' LOL. Best lines EVER.
Janneia chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
You know, why... until I started to read your fic, I didn't realise just how much everyone's lives have been affected by Kyoko...
no name chapter 26 . 6/23/2010
oh my gosh! I love this! I loved the omake and the story was nice although I wish she stayed in tokyo with Ren but then I love the part that Takarada-san keeps sending people for her to fix. That was funny!