Reviews for Hono Tripper (*complete*)
takuya chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
wow this was so very cool i felt all the pain that ken did, it hurt every time that i thought that ken had lost his friend, and then when he thought that daisuke was his brother it will did feel like some one had cut my heart in two broken in to a million pices, and i was trying to work it out before but it got a bit to confusting for me, i was so glad when ever thing worked out, i haven't read a story this good and that made me think for ages it was a total incredible _

p.s. and it was so total worth staying up untill 1am to finish it
Minkira chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
YOU OWN ALL OVER!
guinea pig chapter 3 . 3/8/2002
have you any idea what you've done to me? i read this fic when the second chapter came out, and i totally forgot the name/author/genre! it drove me wild b/c i couldnt find it anywhere and i really wanted to read the end! i even bugged my sister about it and she said she couldnt remember a 'bell tinkling' fic! (that was what stuck out in my mind the most, and while the bell tinkling did annoy me slightly, the rest of the fic was absolutely wonderful!) i have been searching for this fic for forever! finally today i decided to log in in my sister's account (she is a paying user and gets the enhanced search!) and searched ever genre for a PG13-R fic that was Daiken. and i finally found it! yipee! i really liked the ending of this fic. very nicely done. although, i shall admit, i had to re-read parts of it to understand what the heck had gone on. it's cool that daisuke is daiku and ken is the other. wow. neat. extraordinar! but anyway, im glad to have found this fic at last and finished it. if i hadnt, id probably think about it for the rest of my life... wondering whatever happened in the end... i still am wondering about what happened to yamato in that flying fic...
Rael chapter 3 . 2/6/2002
*applaud* That was kool... *is speechless* I look forward to reading more of your works!
suddenly apples chapter 3 . 2/5/2002
*grins maniacally* i actually finished reading a fic! *squeals like a banshee o.O* me like! though it took me a while to figure out the whole ken, daiku, kenchitarou, daisuke.. whoo, that was confusing. me like nonetheless!
CSMars chapter 3 . 2/5/2002
Great job! I think you did a better job at a Hono Tripper parody than I could ever have! At first, I was fearing for the incest part since it's something I simply cannot stand, then i decided to take a chance and it turns out that it's only ken and dai, and since I knew the Hono Tripper story, I was relieved! Anyway, again, that was a good read! Thanks for writing it! _
Valeicia chapter 3 . 2/5/2002
Loved it! The story was wonderful and you pulled it off well! Good job!
annabellemanix chapter 3 . 2/5/2002
gah! i *loved* this! it was so awesome! kenichiteru was *so* adorable... cant wait to see more fics from you! _

_annabellemanix_
CSMars chapter 2 . 1/25/2002
umm... i do have my theories, but they're not exactly mine... they are takahashi's since i have the rumic trilogy books! *sweatdrop* Also, just asking, that two women arguing over colors of um... something, their names are Kyoko and keiko, if I'm not mistaken, they're the sisters from Inu-yasha, right? That part reminded me of this fan-subbed ranma manga books where the translators would randomly insert that Heero and Duo are getting together in the background. It's actually _VERY_ entertaining! Hehe... when I'm reading this, I could see each image from "Hono Tripper" in my head and i just think that's really cool! Anyway, please continue!
Kristina9 chapter 2 . 1/25/2002
OH MY GOD! This story is just incredable! I love it, I love it, I love it..! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Meimi chapter 2 . 1/25/2002
*bangs fist against desk* I demand more! Soon!
Digital Dragon 8028 chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
DAMNIT! Continue! tHIS STORY IS SO GOODD!
Valeicia chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
Is Kenichitaro Daikue? Does he have anything to DO with Daiku? o_O; AMAZING STORY! more!
frosty wonder ice chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
i can't believe you don't have more reviews for this! im absolutely loving it! im actually reviewing with my real name for once! i love this! you have to put out the next chapter as quickly as you can. but don't rush it too much b/c it needs to be a good chapter. i hate it when people rush their work and the chapters turn out horribly. so go fast only if you can write well at a fast pace! love daito so very much...
Butterfly chapter 2 . 1/24/2002