Reviews for Running
Spideynova4Life chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Oh em jee. Merlin knows how it feels to run, what it feels like to /really/ run.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This is really sweet!
Merthur chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Really sweet, I love the descriptions, beautiful.
LeChatBlanche chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Gaw thats sweet! And you just know that all that happiness and euphoria shows plainly on Merlin's face! Thats exactly what Merlin would be like in love (or at least when he finally realises he's in love with Arthur .. it seems theyre both a bit oblivious at the moment ... especially Arthur i dont know what the hell he's doing with Gwen .. okay id best stop before the Gwen-bashing starts!)

A lovely, happy fic!
Kironomi chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was...*gasp*

Amazing!

You really are becoming one of my favourite writers here on FanFiction!

It did give me that sensation of blurriness and euphoria!

I loved it and if I could favourite this forever, I would!
Lindala chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This is just... Brilliant. O_O Made me remember the feeling myself...

I'm favouriting this, btw. ;)
daily-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
“That’s not nice you know.”...you had me going double on laughter there...my eternally lasting grin ( thanks to you ) won't ever leave again now :D

i can so imagine merlin running around so completely overjoyed and happy and practically skipping in the meddow on high rush forever :D

and it wouldn't even surprise me if it wasn't just merlin that thought everyone could see him happiness...i can just see that overly huge grin on his face as he runs passed everyone :D merlin's heart is a open book to anyone and be all be damned if they were to give any other reaction then smile in delight at our favourite servant boys happiness.

especially the end was priceless :D

i can see arthur standing in the window like that...perhaps a bit hidden so merlin won't see him and laughing like that :D

glomps you tightly! so cute

normally i call it a bad thing if you rub off on someone...but getting you addicted to yaoi/shounen ai is the best thing i could have ever have done :P you spoil me with great and fantastic stories that make me want to run like merlin did, just to be able to keep my grin like that forever no matter if my cheeks start hurting from smiling so widely so much.

thank you so much!

another beautiful story for the bedtime map :D
MakotoJinx chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
You nailed it! I defiantly felt the euphoria building in my chest when I read this! Well done!
ForzaDelDestino chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
A delightful description of first love/first kiss.

It made for a happy start to my day.