Reviews for The Duelist Professor
Irishfighter chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
great chapter
Amaterasu-Black Flame chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
mazing chapter hope you update soon.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
It's good to see Harry considering alternatives and I wonder just what info Bill and Charlie will have for him. Meanwhile, I do like the way things are easy between Harry and Tonks, that can lead to a lot of things. I have to wonder just who the "B" that Hadrian is writing is, I've some suspictions but "knowing" requires more backstory.

I suspect the information that William Weasley returns from Gringotts with could cause some strong shifts of perception if it shows a pattern of abuse and control on the part of some wizard, especially if that Wizard is Albus. This could end up a four-sided war between Albus & the Order, Tom & the Deez, the Ministry, and Harry & friends; this could get rather "interesting" for all concerned.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Looks like Harry is going to start learning more than DADA. Thanks for sharing!
Amaterasu-Black Flame chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Great story hope you update soon.
Lord Admiral Ky chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Love the story. The test gave me a heart attack (although I do like a Dark Harry) I wonder if Tonks was lying to him when she said she liked him, lets hope not... keep up the good work and update soon please!
Belle Morte Rising chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Great chapter loved the test Hadrian gave Harry, it was original and well thought out, also love that Harry took the test well and did not react badly after he found out it was a test, can't wait to read more.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Nicely done with the test. I have to ask if what Nym said to Harry about liking him was only part of the test or was in truth? I would have to say that Harry's choices for classes should be the six pointed out, but also Spell Creation and Invention to assist with Dueling...hard to defend against a spell that nobody else knows but the creator!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Good start to the story. I always wondered why it appeared that Albus and Tom were the only powerful wizards in the canon. Thanks for sharing!
VVolf chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Hm, are you sure you can manage three stories at the same time? The main problem ain't about updating, but rather how to come up with three different ideas/chapters in such a short time. Sounds like quite a task to me. I've read all three of your stories, yes, and this is the most promising one so far. Honks story usually start the same way, the whole grieving plot, the two seeking comfort in each other and getting together in the blink of an eye. Nice to see a change.

Ive noticed how you tend to get couples together as fast as you can. I'm hoping this would change in this story. Build up the friendship, then create tensions and some intimacies. Pair them up when the time's right. Please don't use the Tonks-had-liked-Harry-since-they-first-met or vice versa plot as a way to get them together in let's say, three chapters. That cliche is in almost every Honks story...You have a unique start and a whole different way for a romance to happen. (I mean come on, Tonks and Harry both in Hogwarts?) Make the story something remarkable and one of a kind, and not just the same old idea all over again.

I have high hopes for this. Cheers! Adding to alert.
Cateagle chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
A good and quite plausible test, I think this is going to be a learning year in DADA at Hogwarts. It's interesting to see that there may already be a spark of attraction between Tonks and Harry; though I doubt either really noticed it yet.
Irishfighter chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Great chapter
padfootstwin2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Interesting. Keep updating and we will see where it goes. Tip: Make the chapters a bit longer.
akoto-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
its a bit choppy

try and fix that
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Interesting. Who is this mysterious Hadrian and why is he so against teaching; did he teach Riddle or something? I wonder if he is truly related to Tonks or if this is just one of those honorary titles? Shall be interesting to see how he teaches and how much more he teaches Harry than he did Tonks. Also, can't wait to see what would make Minerva be less severe personality wise.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »