Reviews for The Duelist Professor
HoosierCullen chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Ok, first great fic. Second Please write more. Your writing style is fun to read and easy to get addicted to. Now to the story. I am of three ships that I like to read Harmony (The one JK should have gone with), HONKS (The best non pairing with Hermione. Tonks just brings out the best in Harry) and Harry/Fleur (No nickname that I can come up with but she is a lot like him and if she is portrayed just right brings a side out in Harry that not many can. Love and Compassion). Now I cannot stand putting Tonks with Remus, Harry with Ginny, Or Hermione with Ron. Now with regards to Remus he is a good guy just too different for Tonks. He needs a peer to understand him not someone that is desperately trying to get him to fall for her. With Harry and Ginny, hello Oedipus complex anyone, why marry some one who everyone says looks like his deceased mother and is a rabid fangirl. She should have ended up with Colin Creevy and he not die at the battle. And finally to the worst pairing ever. Ron is a prick and an bigot. All he does is makes Hermione miserable and leaves when things get a little too much for him. He is not worth being with the 'Smartest Witch of their Age' When he is the 'Thickest Wizard to be Born'. Harry relates and gets along with Hermione so much better and seems to be falling for her through OOTP. Then in HBP it goes pear shaped and then starts coming back around in DH when Ron leaves. That is where JK should have fixed her mistake with trying to get Hermione to fall for the red headed food disposal unit. I mean it give credence to the potioning theory.

Ok rant over. The story is great and I kinda like the idea of Bella becoming good with Hadrian's help. Then you have the whole drama with his momma and it makes for an interesting character. One that is a mentor that can rival even Riddle. So again I am HOPING you come back and write on a few of your fics. They are really good.
Rose1414 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
please update
Furionknight chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
I look forward to more :)
ArchAngelGundam chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
I like it.
Keep up the good work.
Danterevan chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
oh sad little puppy is she but i like the story hoping for more

D
Hood'sGate chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
It's too bad this is a dead fic. It had some potential.
Nico Di Angelo101 chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
OMG THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE FAN FIC EVER! UPDATE its been 3 years now!
senpen banka chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
This is an excellent story, are you still continuing this?
Ehlonna the demoness chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
more please much more
bobcox26 chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
I LIKE THE STORY PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED
Goldrune09 chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
yo, make with the honks lemons already!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Love it update again soon. .
PJ Fan111 chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
awesome story its really good update soon please
wolfzmasterz chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Great story
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
please update soon

can't wait for more harry/tonks

maybe some mother/son moments