Reviews for The Duelist Professor
sinkingboat chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I got whiplash from how fast Harry went from hysterical to happily chatting with tonks. woulda been cooler if he pulled a knife on her and hadrian had to stop him
jafr86 chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
interesting chapter, I can't wait to see where you take the story.
Pinellas62 chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
oops, so sorry about that screwed up review I left for chapter 9. I made the mistake of talking with someone while I was typing, and the topic of that conversation came through instead of what should have. The stuff about your computer, and more frequent updates, and liking your story are the parts that should've come through. The rest, please ignore. You've got a potentially good way for Harry and Tonks to become drooling messes over each other (and let each other know about it) with this dancing tutoring, AND it's a valid point in that the dancing can teach him the spacial awareness he needs. If he can learn to dance.

I've never read this particular set of relationship angles before. (McGonagall having a son, Tonks teaching Dancing, Hermione as Substitute Daughter, etc) I'm eager to see where you take this.
Pinellas62 chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
I like where you are taking this story. But, I think I'm going to disagree (so far) with your DarkHarry warning. So far it's been more like Everybody-around-Harry-keeps-threatening-people-who-have-wronged-Harry instead. I saw your broken computer notice, but I still need to mention the story would be better if it was updated more often. Think public libraries if needed. Other than those little things, good smart a$$ comments for the stuff they are covering. It would be nice if everybody would start to realize that getting mad is kind of stupid, and just sitting back to listen (with an occasional question) is a much more productive way to spend their time.
Zicou chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
Awesome!

Continue,

Z.
crazyjim87 chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
bellatrix can still get a second chance. It is never too late
Umbra8191 chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
Good chapter adn we're finally getting ot the good part. Thanks for sharing!
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
Damn love lorn people and the angst the bring to the world and stories. I have to wonder if there isn't some way around the rule about Tonks and Harry being together?
Dudtheman chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
awsome chapter thanks for the read )
Slytherin66 chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
Thanks for the new chapter it was good Tonks acting clumsy very clever idea one i have not come accross in other fics. I really hope soon both Harry and Tonks just start dueling and end up having sex they make a good couple.

I feel Sorry for Bellatrix I wonder what Hadrian and Bellatrix would do if Harry is able to remove the Dark Mark. I look forward to the next chapter.
Dericof Diname chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
A little short but important chapter.

I'm guessing that in one of this lessons Harry and Tonks will end up dancing way to much close to each other and finish "dancing" in bed.

I have a dreadful feeling that this story will end in tragedy for both Hadrian and Bellatrix.
SOL-Scion chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
while a short chapter nice to see an update, thank you and can't wait for more.
michaelc100 chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
cant wait for more

i love this story
Karou WindStalker chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Very interesting story so far, and I like how things are developing.

Curious as to whether or not Bellatrix will find a way to rejoin Hadrian. .

Would be interesting to see the eventual meeting, but you're the author.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »