Reviews for Idylle Incité
crazycats7 chapter 32 . 4/18/2013
I like this story. I hope you do the sequel soon.
mo kagen chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
... this magic moment ...
mo kagen chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
my heart was hurting over her yucky day, but then...
dovelove1097 chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
If Bella doesn't want to see his kitchen, I volunteer myself in her place. Good grief, I love Chefward already. Found this rec'd on ADF and glad I did!
bellawu chapter 32 . 10/10/2012
Thx 4 writing such a wonderful love story. Love it!
bellawu chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
I really enjoy reading it. Th e dialog is very interesting.
bellawu chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Magicianward...very charming :) so far love this story. Will read next chapter now
MalloryKnoxx chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
I often wonder if I'm the only reader who has audible reactions to stories. I was squealing (loudly) by the end of this chapter.
Nehnah14 chapter 32 . 10/2/2011
I'm not sure how I feel about this story. Part of me thinks Edward's reaction was real, but then, the other part thinks that maybe it was a bit hypocrtical. With himself. On one hand he was ready for kids and on the other he wasn't? Which is it?

I did actually like reading this and it did make me feel many different things. For example, Bella made me roll my eyes. Her reaction and her thoughts were too placid and I think she could have been more proactive about voicing her thoughts to Edward.

Other than this, Good job.
alisa231 chapter 32 . 6/13/2011
I enjoyed the way you wrote Edward and Bella in this story - the occasional canon brushstrokes were delightful. Thank you for sharing.
artbeatsandlife chapter 32 . 1/31/2011
yay! no pregnant! woot! now, go get a box of lifestyles! sh*t!
artbeatsandlife chapter 31 . 1/31/2011
*tear* poor edward :( this sucks. sigh...good writing though.
artbeatsandlife chapter 30 . 1/31/2011
*sigh* whats she gonna do, whats she gonna do! man, she's gotta be more responsible than this...both of them. im sure all will be fine though :)
artbeatsandlife chapter 29 . 1/31/2011
well, yeah! old-ass condom. im surprised the damn thing didnt turn into dust as soon as he opened the foil. good job dummies. sigh. good lemon though :)
artbeatsandlife chapter 28 . 1/31/2011
yay! lemons! lovely lemons! soooo hot! woot! good for you bb!