Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 11 . 6/9
Please continue. It's so so good. I really really enjoyed this. And the writing is very good. Hope you continue.
sazunaki chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
update please :)
InactiveAuthor1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Okay, so I know this fic hasn't been updated for two years, but it's so fucking good. ;-; I doubt you even check your ff or this email anymore but please, please update this. I just...this is one of my favorite stories ever, fanfiction or not. I really wish it had been completed.
Sasuke-is-Badass chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
"Yes, Naruto, I have depression. People with depression are depressed. It's kind of the whole fucking point of the disorder, you ignorant shithead."
Lol! I fell off my chair reading that! I re-read that line sooo many times! :P
RukiRomance chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE!

Reading this has made me soooo depressed! I need to know that Sasuke eventually gets at least a little better. I mean, just a little hint at what to expect so I can have at least a little peace of mind... please?

I really look forward to any form of update for this story!

You rock at angst!

Much Love and Support,

Ruki-chan
Moriko chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
MMMMOOOAAARRRRR! There needs to be more! x.X
blisblop chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Whoa, this is getting so .
blisblop chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
I'm so satisfied Sasuke spoke that way to those they are thick . selfish.
squishymeatbag chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
I love this story. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
LOVE THIS STORY!

UPDATE SOON!
kazoe chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
OMG I doubt what will happen next. The story line is so complex and dark. It's not easy to solve it. To ease the pain inside Sasuke, to keep him moving forward, to feel love and not feel alone anymore.

I wonder why Itachi hasn't done anything yet. While reading I want to yell at him, figure it out, help Sasuke.

I hope Itachi would involve more into Sasuke life and help his little brother not to burden all the bad thing. Sasuke is so vulnerable. I felt desperate as him. T_T.

It's dark, totally dark, maybe Itachi would be a shine for Sasuke but I haven't seen it yet.

OH please update. I want to know more. It's hurt to see little Sasuke suffer like that.
blisblop chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Had to revisit this. I love the line that goes something like" I never knew how frighteningly soft rock bottom could be." Right on there sister,While reading this I thought, what Sasuke lacks is compassionate insight, for others but especially for himself. I love Oro in only ped action ever put on him that has ever rang true to me.
LOVEYAOI chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
eww… gross!you incest freak!

i like yaoi but wtf! stop pairing up sasuke and itachi! they are BROTHERS for God sake!

are you lusting your brother too? yuck!

well i hope your brother or father or your grand father RAPE you ! yes! rape you! then you'll know how disgusting incest are…

i pray to GOD from my deepest heart to punish people who support this pairing and YOU who wrote this damnshit fic!

go to hell you patheticdirtyhornybitch!

I DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU

LOVEYaoi
Shr0ud chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
I just found this after acidentaly deleting it a few months ago. YAY!
Raeyl chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I feel like reviewing this chapter (I may or may not review every chapter) - - they way I came across this because it was added to the community I started community/Naruto_Alternative_Universe_Fan_Fiction/61886/99/1/1/ and I make it my goal to have read all the stories and this is one of the ones I have yet to read. So I'm excited about what is to happen in this story. Now, onto the next chapter!