Reviews for Drabble Box
scorpioneldar chapter 15 . 6/3/2015
yikes er just no i cant unsee this
scorpioneldar chapter 12 . 6/3/2015
lolz i love this it is adorable yet semi beliveable after all draco could show competence when he had a need to
and everything eventually swings in harry's favor
scorpioneldar chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
HA! amusing ironicly though out of charecter this is more realistic than most such stories
better quality too
Desiqtie chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
This is my favorite Severitus story ever. :D! Now if only you would write the expanded, chaptered version! Lol.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
The Hitchhiker's reference is the infinite improbability drive, right? Thanks for sharing.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
... Damn. Talk about underused character. What about McGonagall using a Timeturner in order to act as Filch's pet? Or the love triangle between the venerable ladies of Hogwarts and the roguish ginger? Ideas, ideas...
lynxzpanther chapter 15 . 3/30/2010
0.o wow. That's... Yeah. Wow.
lynxzpanther chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
:O Peeves! What have they done to him?

Haha, love the Baron. I did always wonder. P
lynxzpanther chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
haha, oh my god, that would so happen to one of my best friends! I told him he was a teddy bear, but all the girls went, "no, we've corrupted him too much. He can't be a teddy bear." so then he went, "I'm a dirty teddy bear!" we all laughed, but it stuck. ) My little dirty teddy bear. P
lynxzpanther chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
:O Poor Snape! XP Not that I disapprove. )
lynxzpanther chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
adorable :D didn't spot it, which kinda disappointed me. P
lynxzpanther chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
...wow...

really? XP
lynxzpanther chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
aw, you can't actually blame him. )
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
aw! how sweet. )
Pish chapter 15 . 3/28/2010
Quite more than creepy, mind you. Close to bordering disturbing, yet in a very warm-inducing sappy way. At least Ginny and Collin would gain some happiness through each other. Lovely as usual 3