Reviews for Introvenient
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/28
This is beautiful and so eloquently written, both poetic and perfectly Spock. When I first encountered the second person pronoun I was like, "uh oh, I don't think this will work out too well." But the more I read, the more surprised and awed I became at how well you've delved into Spock's point of view, how deeply you were able to write of his thoughts and feelings. In fact, reading this, it felt as if I, the reader, did a mind meld with Spock himself and we are seeing through his eyes, feeling what he feels. Well done! Bravo! Standing ovation! I'd ask for an encore but I hear you did just that from Jim's POV this time. I'll go read it now, shall I?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This was well-written, gorgeous, and insightful. Thank you.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Amazing!
Suezanne chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
wow
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Very good. Well written with beautiful language.
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Love this story. You write Spock so perfectly, manage to balance his love and loneliness with the steadiness of his character, without exaggeration, and the result is just so beautifully written. The one thing that I would watch out for is that you occasionally slip into the present tense, when I'm pretty sure you meant to be speaking of past states or events. Didn't really detract from the beauty of the story, though.

This is definitely going on my favorites now. Thanks for writing!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Loved the story thanks for sharing xx
XyaoixheavenX chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was so beautiful and so - for lack of a better way to describe it - Spock-like. Very well done! I'm loving this so hard right now
Doni chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Beautiful and touching. Wonderful work.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
How beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Glougloutine chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wow, that was awesome. Really well-written, and so full of emotions ! I really liked it. Beautiful job !

(sorry if I made any spelling mistake, blame the french me :))
SoulSister chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was really moving. Despite how well Spock outwardly hides his emotions, he's far from unfeeling and you portrayed that effortlessly.
myOTHERaccount chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Usually, I'm not a fan of second person point of view. But you just happened to throw that whole perspective out the damn window with this. I loved it. Keep up the good work.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »