Reviews for Through the Eyes of an Outsider
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This was a great story! I loved the interaction between Jack and the various characters from Atlantis! Nice job! _
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Just found this wonderful story. So wish this had happened on the show, it would have lasted on Tv so much longer. Thank you for the sparky and for sharing. :))
yea SPARKY. :D
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love that you combined two of my favorite pairings :)Great job!
Atarah Derek chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Pretty cute. I don't normally ship non-canon (with one exception on a topic-specific fan art archive), but I think Shweir (or Sparky, or whatever you call it) is an interesting pairing.

I haven't read the prequel to this fic, so I don't know what you did with the concept of Replicator Elizabeth, but I think this story fits nicely into the canon storyline. Elizabeth was, in effect, placed in stasis when she stepped through that gate in her Replicator form. Yet she, unlike the fully automated Replicator minds around her, still possessed a very human mind-a soul. She very well could have ascended in those final moments of consciousness. And, of course, come back when the time was right. So, this particular story doesn't necessarily have to be AU. It all depends on what you did with the prequel.