Reviews for The ABC's of a Special Relationship
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Perfect. I wish I could do something like this... But it would probably be big and clunky. This is sweet, and in a nice little package! Amazing job~
Midori12 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I'm sure this was really hard to do, but it was worth it! I loved this! It was so adorable! XD

~Midori
dragonheart3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
How cute! I wish you did K for 'kisses' though. That would have been really fluffy. :)
Daisy-chain chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
AWWW that was really cute!
Anastasya Debbie chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Sugoi~

You really made an interesting one,

But would you mind if I post another one for this pair? I just knew recently that there has been this kind of drabble in this pair already, but the fic's already done.

I'll make sure to delete all the similar words, do would you mind? It's okay if you don't want me to though
JAFootnote chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I can imagine how difficult it was. It has to be hard finding romantic fluffiness for all of those letters.
RainKrystal chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This... This was frickin' adorable. It was well written. Thank you, this is very nice.
bluechaser chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
aw this is so sweet! USUK forever!
remioromen1344 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I really liked this. :D It was super good! A lot of little crafty ideas in there, too D

Just as a note: "slight of hand" should be "sleight of hand"

I have a hard time remembering it, too :3

shake-it-buddy chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I loved this to bits. It's not easy writing this type of fanfic since it tends to become too much of a List, rather than an enjoyable Story.

You pulled it off marvelously, so I take off my proverbial hat to you!

(By the way, I was very intrigued by "K" *giggles* xD)
8JanTam8 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
P is for the epic debates of Pirates vs. Pilots they have, that always turns from playful banter, to heated arguments, to some of the best role play sex either of them have ever had. OMG, i really want more info on that particular letter! XDD

and X was really cute! X3 this is a very well written story! -favs-
Smrtypantz chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I can't believe you managed to think of so many different words to describe their relationship. It must've taken a while to do, and it was definitely worth it~

I loved this to bits and pieces. X was especially clever ("cross my heart")

awesome job :)

-Smrtypantz
Marquis Oxblood chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
It's so sweet 3 well I kinda think it would be like this since I read the story's name. Even the title is cute! awesome~

I love W one. /melt
yukidaru chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
no idea how the pirate and pilot roleplay works but if you can give me a description, a vivid rescription. :]
Jade chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aw, that was really sweet. :)