Reviews for Let it Be
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
ugh! nessie you are so freaking BLIND! jake LOVES you! WHY on earth would you give up JAKE for a stupid human. i mean GOSH. grr. *clicks to next chapter*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
wow. i feel bad for jake. he loves nessie so much and she has no clue. poor jakey. and poor leah too. i wish she could imprint on someone and not have to go through all that agonizing pain all the time.
Gracie chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
Its annoying when you keep writing Laugh out loud when all you need is laugh or laughed or laughing! Well great story! :)
OcToPiRsQuIsHy chapter 41 . 1/11/2012
I think Josh is being a big fat... lets use the word jerk. My mom always told me that if any boy makes you chose between you and something/one else tyen they don't trust you enough to be with. I'm glad she chosr Jake, and like how you made them break up. Cant wait to read the sequels!
Redbookbluebook chapter 17 . 9/6/2011
Aww Jasper! I like the way you have written his personality as well.
Redbookbluebook chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
I absolutely love this story so far. You have done a great job in characterizing both Nessie and Jake.
SkylarCraze chapter 30 . 2/22/2011
I've been reading this story and I just want to tell you: you're a genius. Maybe you could use a little polish but, honestly, I never feel like much emotion in stories. Respect, dude. And props. Keep writing. And, btw, if ever in need of a beta; I'm 100% available.
lzytigger chapter 51 . 2/17/2011
about time lol
lzytigger chapter 45 . 2/17/2011
yes very much , ty
lzytigger chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
i like it and dont but you do have my attention(Jacob not being with Nessie). very well written
Xthereal-meX chapter 54 . 11/23/2010
i really dont know why you didnt get more reviews for this story!

JazzyPrince213 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Hannah Writes R chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
This is odd and charming at the same time...
jay.142 chapter 51 . 9/8/2010
You are amazing. fucking amazing:)

"It didn't sound like I raped him last night." LMFAO
QueenAnnie1 chapter 33 . 9/3/2010
you had me so freaking worried!

I was all prepared to hate jasper for eternity for that & then it ended up just being a dream. my heart is starting to finally relax. I thought I was about to have a heartattack.