Reviews for Let it Be
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 13 . 2/15
I've got to ask why you have her acting like 1. she doesn't drink blood 2. she's not completely human she's half and half and has had her gift since birth. 3. Leah and Jake wouldn't be able to sleep with each other because they are first cousins and secondly his imprinted and Leah wouldn't be foolish enough to go down that road willingly after Sam and Emily happened. 3. I feel that you completely disregarded breaking dawn and that you should mention it's AU situation for those readers who don't wish to read AU stories. Not to say that it's not interesting story and that I'm flaming the story.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
ugh! nessie you are so freaking BLIND! jake LOVES you! WHY on earth would you give up JAKE for a stupid human. i mean GOSH. grr. *clicks to next chapter*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
wow. i feel bad for jake. he loves nessie so much and she has no clue. poor jakey. and poor leah too. i wish she could imprint on someone and not have to go through all that agonizing pain all the time.
Gracie chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
Its annoying when you keep writing Laugh out loud when all you need is laugh or laughed or laughing! Well great story! :)
OcToPiRsQuIsHy chapter 41 . 1/11/2012
I think Josh is being a big fat... lets use the word jerk. My mom always told me that if any boy makes you chose between you and something/one else tyen they don't trust you enough to be with. I'm glad she chosr Jake, and like how you made them break up. Cant wait to read the sequels!
Redbookbluebook chapter 17 . 9/6/2011
Aww Jasper! I like the way you have written his personality as well.
Redbookbluebook chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
I absolutely love this story so far. You have done a great job in characterizing both Nessie and Jake.
do not doubt the donuts chapter 30 . 2/22/2011
I've been reading this story and I just want to tell you: you're a genius. Maybe you could use a little polish but, honestly, I never feel like much emotion in stories. Respect, dude. And props. Keep writing. And, btw, if ever in need of a beta; I'm 100% available.
lzytigger chapter 51 . 2/17/2011
about time lol
lzytigger chapter 45 . 2/17/2011
yes very much , ty
lzytigger chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
i like it and dont but you do have my attention(Jacob not being with Nessie). very well written
Xthereal-meX chapter 54 . 11/23/2010
i really dont know why you didnt get more reviews for this story!

ITS FANTASTIC!
JazzyPrince213 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
OH EM GEE, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO JAKE?
Hannah Writes R chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
This is odd and charming at the same time...
jay.142 chapter 51 . 9/8/2010
You are amazing. fucking amazing:)

"It didn't sound like I raped him last night." LMFAO