Reviews for Share
amanda.box.716 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
i like it. it was good. i thank Leah did the right thing. it ok to share something but night ere thing.
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I freakin LOOOOVE it...

your amazing.
DeEpeR than FaThOmLeSs chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I've always disliked Emily. After a while I started REALLY disliking Bella. She is very selfish mainly in BD.

Anyhow, good job! I liked how it seemed as if she were fighting with herself. She knew that what seemed right was wrong, and what seemed wrong was right. Ironic. Everyone rather be selfish, but act as if they’re not because it’s “sharing”. I also like how she puts a lot of thought into this, and decided today would be the end of it. When she takes back what she allowed to be shared. Very good. :)
Little Orange Frog chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
i adore blackwater fics. in accordance with the natural order of things renesmee should have never been born and jake and leah should live happily ever after. :)

Little Orange Frog
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was so cute and sweet in a way xD
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Leah, Leah, Leah...How I love her.

Unique premise for your oneshot!
Catz chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I'm crying ! I loved .. it's so emocional.. so beautiful..
the olympian girl chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I absolutely loved it, good job!
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Hehe, love Leah in this one.

TG
regencygirl13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
loved the ending!
hpfan27 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That was very good something leah would actually do
brankel1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Love it.
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Being raised in a small town like La Push and depending on those around you to get by, there were life lessons that needed to be taught early on. Since we could walk, we were taught to always be kind to your neighbors, always be prepared, save at least half of what you earn, only buy what you need, everything is fixable with the right amount of duct tape, and always share. - Huh...and here I thought it came with being a part of a large family. Glad to know I'm not alone.

So, when Phillip Thash comes over asking to borrow your dad’s toolbox, (the very toolbox that’s still in his shed, the very same shed that you don’t let anyone near because that was his place), and you say no, it kind of sets a bad precedent for your family. - . I've been there. Not long after my Dad died someone wanted to borrow a tool and I said no. The ba$tard borrowed my dad's mitersaw and didn't bring it back. We had to run him down in order to get it back. I UNDERSTAND LEAH! THAT'S DADDY! Not just anybody touches daddy's stuff.

Why? Because sharing is caring.

What bullshit. - YEA! Or just highly over-rated. Like my oatmeal? It's mine. I heated it up! I mixed it! I added just the right amount of sugar! IT'S MINE! *hears mom yelling my name* "give the baby a taste of your oatmeal. *grumbles* it's MY oatmeal. *shoos 2-yr old and whispers* you go away.

There: boy and girl have planted the seeds for the inevitable FUBAR endgame of their relationship. - yea, FUBAR sucks. But you never see it coming until it's too late.

Yeah, who knew that when I brought my best friend/sister/cousin Emily over to meet my soon-to-be-fiancé Sam that it would royally bite me in the ass? - it's alright, Leah. You never recognize the back-stabbing slut until she's already stabbed you. It's okay, Leah. It's okay. Just know that it's all worked out in your favor. -

Share this, share that! Don’t be rude, Leah. Well fuck that. I have to share everything! I share my thoughts, my dreams, and my past with the stupid pack mind, (where I have learned entirely too much information about the guys; especially Seth. No sister ever wants to hear about their brother having the hots for some chick Nicole in their Spanish class). - Yea, that's just a huge and drawled out 'awkward'. Had that moment with my then 14-yr old nephew. *shivers* My lil' boy isn't supposed to do that. *sits and rocks back and forth hugging her knees*

I started hanging out with Jake more. We “connected,” if you will. Basically, I bitched at him about always having to listen about Bella and how “she’s so perfect” and “why is she suffering?” and, my personal favorite, “Poor Bella. Poor, poor Bella.” Yeah, poor Bella. She had a good time on her honeymoon and got knocked up by the man she loves. She has a tough life. In return, Jake bitched at me about Sam. Several bruises and cuts later, we actually talked. It was more like both of us venting and listing all of the things wrong with Bella and Sam and how they don’t deserve us. - And that's what friends are for. -

Selfish bitch. Doesn’t she know how to share? - Hehehe. Ironic.

He’s my Alpha, my leader, my friend, not hers. He helped me phase back to human when I first phased, he protected me from the newborn leech, he grew up with me, he followed me around like a lost puppy when we were growing up, he liked me, he loved me, he wanted to be with me! Not Bella! It was never Bella! Why can’t she see it? Goddamn it he’s my Jake!

Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!

Like I said, I never was that good at sharing. - there are just somethings that shouldn't be shared. Although...if someone else owned Jacob Black then I think that they should share. But then again shoe on the other foot...? -

Cutting him off, I grab on to his hair and pull his head down to mine, claiming his lips. I kiss him brutally, marking him, claiming him, showing everyone that he is mine. My Alpha, he’s my Jake. - WOOHOO! IN YO FACE, ISA-B!TCH! BURN! AND DOUBLE BURN!

Loved it. Sharing is over-rated and maybe I feel so adamant because as the middle child I've had to share everything and everything I got was hand-me-downs. Do you have any idea how weird that is when your older sibling is a male? I thought out was out of the woods and then I'm pulled back in once, twice and then trice! The 2-yr old is the latest in the 'KKJ must share.' *pouts* I don't like sharing.

Thanks for showing me I'm not alone.
TheVividTruth chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Yes, yes you are!

This was amazing;)

-Oui, oui c'est vrai. So true.

In a small town, when you’re in need, you turn to your family, your friends, and your neighbors for everything. All of them will help you out, mostly because we’re all like family. So, when Phillip Thash comes over asking to borrow your dad’s toolbox, (the very toolbox that’s still in his shed, the very same shed that you don’t let anyone near because that was his place), and you say no, it kind of sets a bad precedent for your family.

-:( I MISS HARRY!

But no one in this town understands boundaries. There’s only so much a person can share. This small town has you sharing everything! Share your tools, your money, your clothes, your food, your house, your life story, your love life, everything! They want you to give up what you earned, what you strived for all I order to share.

Why? Because sharing is caring.

What bullshit.

-I burst into laughter, I thought she was going to be all nice and sweet and reflecting. BOOM, the amazing smart-mouth comment:D

I shared everything with Emily: my toys, my room, my life, my love life, my excitement of what was to come, how I was going to be Mrs. Samuel Uley, my plans to be a wife, a lover, and someday a mother, and then—boom!—Sam takes one look into her eyes and all of my dreams are suddenly not mine anymore. No, they became Sam and Emily’s plans for the future.

Leah share your clothes with Emily! Share your toys! Share your room with Emily! Share your boyfriend, dreams, life, money, with the very person who took away your dreams! Share, share, share, share! All I ever did was share! What did sharing ever do for me? I shared my home with my cousin, and what does she do? She gets married to my boyfriend.

-SCREW EMILY! I WOULD HAVE THROWN HER OUT THE WINDOW IF I HAD A DAMN CHANCE!

especially Seth. No sister ever wants to hear about their brother having the hots for some chick Nicole in their Spanish class). There everything fucking comes out. I don’t have anything to keep to myself.

-Oh man, I feel for Leah. Having a younger brother, its tough.

Call me selfish, call me a bitch, I don’t care. I want something for myself. I want to be free and be able to claim something as mine and mine alone.

-You have me LEah:D

-That's why thery're friends. Both of them are hot headed, stubborn and can't take no for an answer:D I love Blackwater *sigh*

Well, that’s not going to happen anymore. Bella can just go find another watchdog because Jake isn’t hers anymore.

He belongs to me, to the pack, to La Push, (he always has). Not to some spawn of a baby and her mother.

He shouldn’t be going over to her house, seeing her, laughing with her, making her smile, taking care of her. He doesn’t belong there. Never has, never will.

He belongs here. With me. At home. The place where he can be free to do whatever he wants, be whoever he wants, feel whatever he feels and not have to conform to the restricting role of her best friend.

Besides, he’s not hers anymore. He hasn’t been in a long time.

Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!

-OH YA LEAH, claiming what is yours. Good, good:D

“Hey Jake!” I yell.

He turns around and spots me. With a huge smile, he waves me over.

Running over to him, I barely catch what he’s saying.

“I’m so glad you’re here. We were about to-”

He does not belong there with them. He belongs to La Push, to me, and it’s time that they all knew it.

Leah Clearwater does not share.

Never has, never will.

-JUST GO FOR IT! WHOOP! And we all know what happens next- Blackwater is born *sigh*

Amazing work Luci. It was brilliant. JUST 2 MORE! This is hard. Keep up the good work *looks for KKJ*
thebluestbird chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
as always great work! this made my day a lot better! lol