Reviews for Seasons May Change
TIGERSAGE chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
well i am sure i can understand the challenges that would be faced if a sixteen year old girl sat on a fifteen year olds lap what with hormones and all. hey check out my own fic before the epilougue and tell me what you think.
TIGERSAGE chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
hmm well i have nornally read a couple fo stories with rose and scorpius havent yet read one with lilly and scorpius. lets see where it leads.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/24/2015
That was the best lily and scorpius fanfic I've ever read! Please write a 3rd for this.
pinkspiderwick chapter 19 . 7/6/2015
I think that this the best fanfiction I've ever read. this is I think my 4th time reading it. it is amazing.
Zuzanna3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This story is amazing! I'm just about to start reading the sequel! xx
I Am Coolio D chapter 30 . 2/10/2013
Cute. REally really adorable. I luv Lily/Scorpius fics.
bookworm1519 chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
aww really enjoyed this story... brilliant! :D
luktheduke chapter 30 . 2/12/2012
Great story, I loved it
ShortySC22 chapter 30 . 1/8/2012
I loved the developing relationship between Lily and Scorpius and can't wait to see what you've written in the sequel.
random chapter 30 . 8/11/2011
I love this story! It is my favorite out of all of the Lily/Scorpius stories!
secretsinger chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Awwwww! That is so cute! I love this story can't wait to read the rest of the chapters
Laura Beth Luck chapter 30 . 2/5/2011
Okay, I don't know about anybody else, but I need a sequel...

Excellent story, by the way.
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 30 . 12/13/2010
I loved this story! Fantastic job, well I'm off to read the sequel!

-MOTH
billyvmom chapter 27 . 12/13/2010
I actually really like this story I have run into some stinkers lately that to me are unrealistic and have disapointed me. So I am excited to read this and hopefully the sequel.
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 30 . 9/4/2010
! Very nicely and well written, with an amazing plotline! Time to go on and read the sequel!