Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Missing Child
M chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
this made me happy. thank you.
First-Rule-of-Magic chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
It was totally, no doubt, the best of Artemis / Holly I ever read (:

I LOVE FutureFics!

I fell in love with Violet. She's SO cute!
The Mask Of Evil chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
Loved it! Keep writing!
The Queen of Valencia Torgue chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Ew! Holly and Artemis together? Gross! Holly was dating Commander Kelp! Holly's way older then Artemis. Although I have to admit, Violet was pretty cute.
Katwizzle chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
that was so cute! one of the best holly and artemis stories i read!
Ocaj chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
It is wonderful! What a fantastic tale you wrote! However, how do YOU think Holly and Artemis got together? Obviously, this story still leaves one to wonder what happens between the final chapter and the epilogue. Perhaps an idea for your next story? ;)
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
That was one of the sweetest things I've ever read! I absolutely loved it, just because it was fluffy, but with a plotline. So, yeah. Holla!

xXKodyXx
ShadowFighterX chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
As much as I liked the idea behind this fic, your writing needs to improve-both grammmatically and staying in character. Artemis would never call anyone 'my friend' except maybe Butler, and speaking wise, has a more evident contempt/arrogance in the way he speaks. It is difficult to differentiate the characters because well, they all sound the same. Remember that in good writing of a character-the way they speak is as instrumental as what they say in defining who they are.

That being said, kudos on your story idea. I could never have come up with it. Here's to improving in future chapters.

Luke
haganeochibi chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
I kinda felt bad about the length of this epilogue, but I'm guessing that Artemis changed how everything turned out in the end. However, I'm just glad you've completed this story. 'til next time. :]
Muirenn chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Poor Arty. The time paradox has already occurred.
Muirenn chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Pfft. Artemis' life was already complicated. XD Keep it up!
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Hmm... lovely ending, not much to say could be improved to be honest. There were a few times when you missed out words, and maybe you should have Violet a little less Mary Sueish(just make her seem more her age or more scared at points, that sort of thing). Otherwise cool fic, and I loved the future flashback thingymajig.

~Serial-Doodler~
Ru-Doragon chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
-whines- Why not NOW? It's been FOREVER since you've updated! I wanna know how this all works out! And I swear to god, if you make it end up the same way it did the first time, I will hunt you down, force you to change it, and then kill you so that you can never change it back. Got it? -falls asleep and wakes up hours later- Hi. -rubs eyes- Totally forgot that I had a review to finish. Okay. Where was I...right. Insuring that you do not make this a depressing ending. B/c I like this story. And I DO NOT like angsty sad stories. Which means that this can't be an angsty story. Got it? See, I hate character main death. And I hate it when a parent is dead. But even MORE than a dead parent, I hate it when parents are SEPERATED. -glowers at you- ESPICALLY when there is no damn descent reason! And I'm not saying you didn't probably have one, I just NEVER see a descent reason when it comes to Artemis and Holly. EVER. Anyway. -gives you a thumbs up- This is as good a chapter as it's gonna get w/ what's going on in it. B/c like I said, the parent seperation just automatically knocks points off of anything that it's a part of. So. Update soon, okay? And by soon, I mean like NOW. B/c I REALLY can't wait to find out what happens next. So update! _~
haganeochibi chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
I think the ending was an explosion of really great prose, especially when the younger Artemis saw the memories in the stream. While this chap had a few typos (I found four minor ones like 'revere' and 'holly')and was a tad bit melodramatic, this chap put a closure after months of waiting.

The months that flew before you got to work on this may have ripened your ideas and made your writing more mature and expressive. I think the different mindset helped too; it's like approaching from a new angle and you made it work. You have improved as a writer, definitely. Keep it up, telgip-love. Congratulations!

I'll be holding you to that promise on the epilogue. :]
Artemis Fowl Lover chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
I really like it so far good job

Peace,Love,and Artemis Fowl