Reviews for Chocolate
Yuuhi30 chapter 1 . 11/10
update update update please... I really love this story...
Journeys mom chapter 5 . 10/27
So sweet make more chapters
brithewolfpup chapter 5 . 4/29
Awwwww I love this it's adorable!.
Blank.Eyed.Tavros chapter 5 . 1/6
I really hope that someday you might try and revisit updating on this. I love this story and really would love to watch it go on.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
I know it's been years since you've updated but I love this story.
MyPathIsMineAlone chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Usually I can't stand stories with OC's, especially more than I, that did not apply to this. In fact this is the 3rd I've read it.
ShadowThief126 chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
Really cute story. Is this the end, or will it be continued?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2016
I love this story! Please update soon!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
Oh this is so cute! Update please? *puppy eyes*
Jealous Jack chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
I can't tell what he means by control, control of his anger? Or control of his lust?
skuldvampteeth chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
UPDATE!
Katiemoose chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
This such a lovely story. It is nice seeing Harry with someone who wasn't tied up in the war with him. Someone older who might understand that Harry is older than his years. I look forward to seeing where the story-line goes.
The Frau chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
So far I love this story! You seem to do an excellent job of character development and the actual writing...punctuation, spelling, etc. is very well done. Please update soon and thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
this is sooo cute! I love this relationship and harry deserves some love :)
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
oh my god, as much time blushing and giggling like school girl (though I am, that's not the point) and I was like "are so cute" "i want someone like that" and "aww so sweet are these two and Harry as housewife sounds so cute "and the part that almost lost control, I was like" O MY GOD I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF left "I do not know if I love your innocence on these issues or not .. ... feel the emotion that I have right now?