Reviews for Chocolate
I love this story! Please update soon!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 5 . 3/2
Oh this is so cute! Update please? *puppy eyes*
Jealous Jack chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
I can't tell what he means by control, control of his anger? Or control of his lust?
skuldvampteeth chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
UPDATE!
Katiemoose chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
This such a lovely story. It is nice seeing Harry with someone who wasn't tied up in the war with him. Someone older who might understand that Harry is older than his years. I look forward to seeing where the story-line goes.
The Frau chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
So far I love this story! You seem to do an excellent job of character development and the actual writing...punctuation, spelling, etc. is very well done. Please update soon and thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
this is sooo cute! I love this relationship and harry deserves some love :)
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
oh my god, as much time blushing and giggling like school girl (though I am, that's not the point) and I was like "are so cute" "i want someone like that" and "aww so sweet are these two and Harry as housewife sounds so cute "and the part that almost lost control, I was like" O MY GOD I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF left "I do not know if I love your innocence on these issues or not .. ... feel the emotion that I have right now?
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
aww so cute :) 3
BlackBerrySoup chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
aww this is just to sweet! Good for harry he needs more sweetness in his life!
ThePinkJirachi chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Hey, are you going to continue this story, because I would love to adopt it if its abandoned. Pm me anytime!
Facepalm chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
Thank you so much. I never thought I would like OC's, but I love them now. Wonderful story. Keep it up please.
ThatRandomYoaiFangirl chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
I swear to God you should look up 'Russia x China hetalia' this Is what I was imagining Harry x Terance to be I complet love this story like usually it would be Harry and veela Draco together this a really cool and unique twist hope you update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
This is the sweetest mate story ever for Harry! Please write more because I wish there were more fanfics like this one everywhere! Thx and Luv it! XD
SassyDoe chapter 5 . 12/19/2014