Reviews for The Wedding Date
snow6835 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That was AWESOME! So romantic and beautifully done! I loved that Mac agreed to go to the wedding so easily just to make Stella happy and the comments his brain was making to him throughout were hilarious (and oh so true). Lol, and I could totally picture Mac turning into a jealous caveman when it comes to another guy trying to make moves on Stella. Great (and hot) ending, and would love to see the rest of the lab's reactions when they come into work Monday as a couple! (Lindsay would have an even bigger reason to say "I told you so") Wonderful job as always and looking forward to more Smacked stories!
Lime Sweet Pea chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aw! I loved that so much! It totally put a simle on my face. I've got a big test tomorrow and have been stressing all day and this was just what I needed to relzx a bit.

I've got to say that I love the story idea as a whole. I could see it so well in my head. I liked that Stella didn't want to ask Mac in the beggininng. And I liked the part that Lindsay played in this two. Small, but noticable.

And I loved the way you went back and forth in between the two characters. It was really effective.

And I finally figured what it is about your writing that sticks out to me: it's the fact that you write in present tense. I knew there was something in New York Stories too but I couldn't put my finger on it. But I finally got it and I have to say I love it so much. It's really unique to your writing style.

Man, I wish I could add you my favorite author list twice but I can't. Hahaha. But really, I love your stories so much and I plan to read your others as well. Ha, your even inspiring me to hurry up and get mine posted as soon as I can too. Ha, but I know they won't be as good as yours. ;)

Anywho, I cant wait to read more.
SMacked Hard chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aw. I loved it! :D It was a wonderful story! ;)
s-4-SM chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
stupid computer i dont even kno what i did but it added my review already f** that anyways...

i thought this part was funny especially Lindsays offer

"Dress? That's the least of my problems!" I retort. "I don't have a date."

"Want to borrow Danny?" She teases and I finally offer a slight smile.

funny how Lindsay suggested Mac as a person he could take to make Stella's old flame jealous I LOVE Lindsay XD

Sure we have been testing the romantic dating waters as of late, but this is a bit more serious than just a dinner out.

REALLY! and how exactly have they been testing the "romantic dating waters'

"So yes I invited David. I mean I had to as he and Brent are still really good friends. He's still asking about you, you know. Funny after all these years he still likes you."

who cant like Stella... no matter how long uve been away XD and Mac would most definately make him jealous

OH I LOVE THAT woman ALREADY... just like Lindsay lol:

No they broke up a few months ago. Part of me thinks that it's because I said you were going to be coming and if memory serves me right you're still single also, correct?"

"Actually I'm, uh, well seeing..." I lightly stammer, not actually able to spit out a name.

"Seeing someone? Really? That is excellent! Who?" She replies happily. "Oh I can't wait to meet him! What's his name so I can put it on the card beside you? Oh I can't wait until you make David jealous! Show him what he's been missing all these years!"

"Mac?" Boyfriend? What! Oh what have I done? He's going to kill me.

maybe he will maybe he wont... but i liked what Stella did makes the whole story and situation even more better

Course I would get to see Stella dressed up and that I always welcome; as the last event I didn't have a date and had to watch another man holding her close.

ugh Brendan thats who you were talking about right? ... he seems to be a little jealous of that memory

"Do I have to wear a tux?" I wonder with a frown.

"No," she replies with a slight smile. "I actually like the black pinstripe on you," she starts and then stops as I look at her in amusement. "You know what, wear what you want," she lightly blushes.

he looks good in anything... and aww at Stella blushing so adorable

lol i LOVE her thinking about what if she gets drunk and does sumthing stupid... i love nervous Stella

Would he stay the night with me? Would he survive? Would I?

I WOULDNT survive it either its Mac we're talking about hot, sexy handsome ex-Marine Mac XD

of course Mac would be jealous after that little scene with David... i would be not only jealous but absolutely p*ss*d

"So good to see you," he whispers warmly as his strong arms wrap around her, pulling her close and holding her a little longer and closer than I would like. "You look more than amazing. Beautiful as always. I've missed you."

"Thanks."

I hear his words and inwardly curse. Are you jealous?

everything Mac thought during the whole David Stella encounter was great... man do i feel bad for David... no one can take Stella away from her man XD

Thankfully before it can be even more strained, she takes my hand and holds it firmly in hers, giving it a warm squeeze as we slowly walk into the Ceremony hall and take our seats. I notice David's eyes watching us but thankfully not to the point where I want to flex my law enforcement muscles and have him arrested on suspicion of stalking.

thats what weddings would do to Stella... wish it was Mac waiting for her... AWW thats so adorable

lol love Barb Mac working in the CIA lol... see told you i love that woman... but Stella is better

AWW that was so darn ADORABLE i LOVE it all we need is that in the show now :D

smooth Mac real smooth you jacked that up right there XD well not really actually you are just both confused

"Just wasn't expecting to hear that."

"But now that you did?"

"You mean the term boyfriend?"

"Scary?" Stella queries.

"You know I thought it would be scary but...but I guess we can talk about that later."

"Right," Stella states with a quick swallow and now I'm left wondering once again.

"Stella?"

"It's okay Mac, I've heard that line from you before. I'll be right back."

"Look I'm sorry if..."

"Answer me this Mac, right here, right now. Does the idea of romantic commitment scare you?"

"Depends on the person wanting the commitment," I quickly answer as she stands up.

yeah DAVID you made a mistake A BIG one with letting Stella go... but now she belongs to Mac... which i am glad for

"What does he have that I don't?" He asks sourly.

"My love. I'm sorry but that you'll never have."

Love? What?

AWW! that was so freakin adorable u almost had me crying

I had told David that I loved Mac; mostly to get him to leave me alone but when I said those words, my heart took immediate comfort in them, as if I was meant to say them and not just once.

see what i mean by AWW XD

"There would be no need," I state in truth and he looks up in wonder. "There is only one man here that I'm interested in," I start, my heart racing. "The one I came with and the one I'm leaving with," I finish as I lean in closer. "The only one I care about," I whisper as I plant a small kiss on his cheek. "In case your thick head can't figure it out; it's you."

that went from an AWW moment to a LOL moment i loved Stella's last remark

thats the way to think Stella lol:'

His soft fingers slowly move up my back, teasing bare skin, forcing my brain to wonder what those hands would feel like touching all my bare skin. Stella!

TRUST Me i would be thinking and wanting the same exact thing

"You sure? Because if you are just saying that to..." I start only to have one hand reach the back of my head and tilt it forward, allowing her access to my mouth and silencing me with a warm but firm kiss in the middle of the dance floor. She pulls back and I'm out of breath, speechless; David no where in sight.

"Does that answer your question?" She asks and I can only nod. "Mac?"

"Sorry what? Still waiting for my heart to restart," I offer and she lightly laughs. I want more than anything to pull her into me, devour her lips and show her everything I am feeling inside.

i swear that has to be the BEST moment ever if only the writer of the show would smarten up and do sumthing like that... like a dance or sumthing that would just be too cute

"Come here Mac," I warmly instruct as he takes off his jacket and tosses it aside. My fingers slowly start to undo the knot in his silk tie as his fingers gently fumble with the zipper to my dress. I toss the tie aside and get to work on his dress shirt as he lets my dress slowly slide to the floor, his eyes devouring all they see.

"I lied earlier," Mac murmurs in haste.

"What?"

"I think you are more beautiful now," he praises and my face beams. I let his undershirt drop to the floor as my fingers start to trace his warm smooth stomach up to the scar above his heart as his fingers start on the clasp holding my halter bra in place; his body already hard in anticipation of a new union.

"You are amazing Mac," I praise as he gently scoops my nearly naked body into his strong arms, holding me against his bare flesh as my mouth starts to devour his; my tongue forcing its way into the soft folds of his mouth, my ears delighting in the pleasurable moans his lips are offering. He lowers us to the bed, small beads of sweat now making the back of his neck damp but sizzling to the touch.

"I love you Stella," he whispers once more as our new union finally starts; two hearts racing as one. And as we continue to make love I know one thing is certain; David Wilson might have been one man from my past; but Mac Taylor is the only man in my future.

"I love you too Mac."

YOU LITERALLY had me crying at the end of this story... thats too sweet... dang im sure a sucker... lame i kno XD great ending to such a great story... i just love when you write one shots i just LOVE you for all of SMacked that you write and really anxious to read what your gonna write next
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Big thanks for this cute one-shot! Especially since there's no new episode on TV this week:/

You adapted the story from the movie great and the plot held water and was very plausible:)

I love your dialogues and the humour you put in your fiction and it was no different with this story:) Especially the conversations Stella has with Lindsay and then with her friend Barb over the phone made me smile. And of course Stella teasing Mac - you've become a true master of these dialogues and it's always a joy to read them! They always make me smile!

All in all, a sweet and spot-on piece of great SMacked writing:)
HoshiHikari chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
just had to throw in david for some trouble huh? Glad he didn't do anything that came between stella and mac. the thing that could have made this better, aside from more smex, would have been a second wedding with our favorite couple!
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
yay ive been waiting for this one shot for three days now XD and now its here... and since this is the day of the Grammy's CSI NY new episode wont be on tonite... they suck

anyways i loved this story ever since i saw the summary for it
phantom of the mental ward chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
HAPPY BOUNCE HAPPY BOUNCE HAPPY BOUNCE HAPPY BOUNCE HAPPY BOUNCE! That was BEAUTIFUL! HOT/SMOKIN/SIZZLING/SUPERB/BRILLIANT/AWESOME/AMAZING/STELLERIFIC/STUPENDOUS... yes I could go on.;D That was GREAT thank you so much for the biggest grin today. I definatly needed that! Please continue doing such AWESOME work you completely make my day!
DMC182 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aw... I loved it as I noramally do... :D

There were some real aw moments in there and I got that kinda butterfly feeling in my stomach, yeah , it was that good :D

Fantastic Job!

D x
Rosa Atrus chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
*sigh* I love weddings! They can be very useful, and not just for the bride and groom! Again, a very cute little fic! While reading this I was imagining Mac and Stella on the dance floor, in a gown and trade mark black pinstripe respectively. Makes me wonder what their own wedding would be like.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Incredible story! I loved it! Very sweet interaction between Mac and Stella! Absolutely perfect!
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
YAYAYA! Great job!
Tomate chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aw OMG I loved it. Really great work.
SMackedFan chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Okay, this was beyond adorable! Favorite parts where the back-and-forths that Mac and Stella had with their own inner monologues, lol. That was really cute.

And jealous Mac is adorable ;) and the part about the school yard fight, hahaha.

Very cute story with a smexy ending ;) love it!

I forgive you know for leaving me on the edge of my seat with the other updates you had this week ;) lol.

Thanks for the smiles :) I need one since there is nothing else to be excited about now this wednesday that NY isn't on tonight :(
xShippyAngelx chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
AMAZING! so addictive, i swear i'm going to read it again! :D
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »