Reviews for An Unlikely Romance
TangyCitrus chapter 13 . 7/13
Sorry for not writing a review until the end, but I was pretty addicted to the story and loving all the humor that I didn't want to stop and take the time. Besides, it probably would have been the same things over and over again or stuff that others had already said. How boring and unoriginal. Anyways, this was great, awesome, super fun and funny to read! Lots of love for it, you, and whatever gives you inspiration or your funny bone! :D
Thank you bunches for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Livy.Uzumaki.Obsessed chapter 13 . 2/5
All I remember is reading and then screaming "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" and going into hysterics in a cafee, but then I read there was a sequel and I was happy again :3
CreepyPastaLover12 chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
3. There better be a web link because sasunaru lemons are awesome!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
wow talk about ooc lol
but it was funny and really interesting to read so I'm not complaining

thank you for writing this and i look forwardto the sequel
lulu422 chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
How dare you end it right there! You can't keep me in suspense like that man, are you not human!? Also have you read the Percy Jackson series?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
As much as I love stories of Sasuke returning to the village, by his own volition or by force, after killing the Snake Sannin, I don't like him being ANBU Captain at all. Him being ANBU, that I could tolerate but letting a traitor command an elite squad of ninjas who work directly for the leader of the village is just madness. If it were me, I'd limit him to just a jounin. He betrayed the village, went to Konoha's prime enemy, tried to kill his comrades (a lot of times) and they have that huge of a trust on him? That's laughable. Sorry for the rant but I hold a monumental grudge for canon Sasuke (which exponentially grew when Itachi-koi died, sure he did not kill him but he tried to, that's enough reason to detest him).
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Please don't make Sai a bad guy. I love him!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
That fox is way too narcissistic for his own good.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Fox Naruto is so awesome! I would be a willing minion once your plan for world domination through cuddles and cuteness comes into completion. I would be a loyal subordinate of Naruto-sama.

Seriously, Naruto in his fox form is hilarious.
Vanillamoo chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
The ending was so sad... why did he have to leavr T.T great story
Violette chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
DAT ENDING. NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Very nice twist here. I definitely didn't except that.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Okay, now I see why you've got so many reviews. Great story!
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Loved the story so much! Poor Kiba who keeps getting abused, hate
I shall move onto the sequel now! Muahahahahaha!
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Loving this story so far too! Oh my gawd I love how Naruto is just dissing himself xD
He's just like "fag" "super fag" I just laughed so hard at that. And then he goes- this is all pity.
It's like 2 am where I am, and your funny stories are not helping me keep the noise down at all.