Reviews for Strong
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Oh... That was Adorably Sweet!

I love when Chopper go all the doctor to Zoro! XD

Though It made me think to, who did fix Zoro's front injury/scar from Mihawk...?
imggtherescuer chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
D'aawwww, I'm unable to log in right now I'm "ggtherescuer" but when I'm able to this goes in meh faves
Sayichi chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Love!
dennalilly chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I love the Zoro quirks! XD They fit him so well (especially the fear of needles)! Hahaha you know I'm a HUGE fan of your Zoro-Chopper fluff one-shots! XD That's probably my biggest weakness too lol.. when I'm too lazy to read something long, I always look for fluff lol.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I think it's cute and that last line is soo ironic. Let's just hope Ero-cook never finds out...
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Hehe, you did a nice job on the dialog! And I liked how it ended.

I think Zoro could have used a bit more of a prideful touch to his voice in some of the later bits, but it was still a very good story. :)
Starry-Night-11.0 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I could spend an entire day reading nothing except nakamaship stories!

This was really good and very in character!

I love it!

And it's cute to think that Zoro has a little phobia of his own! XD

It almost makes him somewhat normal!
Slipmaskin chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This story was actually good! I was surprised in some way that everybody was so "in character" and there just was something that made me like this story very much! The flow is great, I really love that you had them fighting in the end xD

I don't really know either who it was that stitched his feet up but surprisingly, it doesn't bother me that you suggest it to be Vivi.

Although, it is like you said, he has probably stitched himself up a couple of times. If I remember right, he did it himself after the cut from Mihawk but got it stitched up better later by the doctor at Cocoyashi village.

Also, the fact that Zoro doesn't like the thought of being cut open like some piece of meat isn't bothering either. It's kinda normal if you ask me o_O

Haha, anyway, good job. I love the relationship between Zoro and Chopper. Going to my favourites
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aw, that was so sweet. I totally loved it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Another great, fuzzy-on-the-inside works from another great author. Good one-shot, very happy!
Tarechan chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
aw... 3 this is really cute!

Yeah, I also have soft spot for the Zoro-Chopper brotherly relationship. Zoro seems so over protective towards Choppy and vice versa

And in this ficcie, you could draw that relationship greatly! Yes yes, I can imagine Chopper's worry, and Zoro's ignorance towards his body. LOL at Zoro's weakness XD But believe me, I've met lot of people who looks badass (tall and big muscled body sort of type) but very affraid of needles XD And somehow, I can picture Zoro is one of them as well XD Nice!
borednerdsunited chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
aw, very nice and very very fluffy! i have such a huge soft spot for zoro/chopper nakamaship its not funny. interestingly enough, i've read another fanfic in which zoro has needle-phobia, so i think its a thing that other people have thought of about zoro. I agree with you though, i think Vivi did stitch up zoro after Drum island. anyways, good story, hope to see you soon!
callosum chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Oh! I was just in the mood for some good Zoro/Chopper fanfic, and this came along! Thank you!

Actually Zoro *is* kinda afraid of needles...or at least dislikes them. After the Arlong arc, when the Cocoyashi doctor sews up his big Mihawk wound, he's really obviously not enjoying it. Not un-understandable, since they probably didn't use anaesthetic, but a bit surprising for Zoro since he usually doesn't turn a hair. So I can totally see him being "queasy" about poking needles into *other* people!
dandy wonderous chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aw! So cute!

Yeah, Chopper, you're awesome! Don't forget it! XD

“Haha, wow. Kinda ironic, considering that’s what I was trying to do in the first place, huh?”

Zoro... sigh. XD XD XD

Loved it, Izumi-chan!

Oh, and I think that's an awesome fear for Zoro to have. XP
Pamplemoose chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aw~ that was so sweet! ChopperZoro fluff is the fluffiest! Awesome job.