Reviews for Why Batman Scares Me: by Bruce Wayne
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 4/20
The most hilarious part of this? Bruce is subversively doing Batman's job for him, by manipulating his audience into NEVER BREAKING THE LAW.
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Almost crazy, almost split personality Bruce Wayne is my favorite Bruce Wayne. This one is my favorite of the three stories you've written on alter-egos, mainly because I think there's a double meaning in every sentence.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh ho ho ho...this is genius, Summersfan! Your "Clark Kent muses on the need for Superman" was a crafty way of having the alter-ego remind the world that the hero's only needed until the world steps up to the plate to take back their own affairs...but it was still laced with "Gee shucks!" midwestern patriotism.

But this little beauty? Oh...now this is something delicious in its deceptive nature. Flaky playboy Bruce Wayne drops what looks to be a whiny rant on how he's afraid to pee standing up because he think the Batman's gonna get him for dribbling on the seat...but it really a barbed reminder that the citizens of Gotham are still reliant on a masked vigilante who has a very tight set of guidelines on what will earn you a visit from the Dark Knight to deal with all of their tricky law enforcement issues. A subtle plea to those he's been trying to protect to get their acts together before his alter-ego goes too far to fix all the problems plaguing the city.
Anonymous 65 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
. . . I don't get it.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
LOL But He has a point
Robin Silverman chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
LOL i loved this there is no way you could guess that Bruce wayne is batman its funny