Reviews for Perhaps Forever & Almost Always
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
incredibly enrapturing and beautifully crafted
Erhm chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh bloody hell. First chapter and POOF, there's tears in my eyes. You've certainly got a way in creating moods and atmosphere in your story, and now I feel sad. Aweeee. Quite brilliant way of writing. ;)

- Enchantress Selene
qwertyupzz chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
First of all, I want to say thank you for satisfying my CDHG cravings. I've only explored this ship two days ago and I found myself enjoying your rather 'fulfilling' stories. They made me laugh, cry, giddy and all that. Your stories for this pairing made me hungover them. Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would have never thought I'd get attached to them.
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
Beautiful fic. *sob
Sazz chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I have to say I'm impressed beyond measure! Not just this story but all the Cedric-Hermione stories are absolutely wonderful! Brilliant work with the witty and fun conversations. Their relationship is sweet, innocent and loving!
I hope you'll finish all of your stories as I'm waiting quite desperately to see how they finish. And please do write more as well!
Fan forever,
Sazz. :)
sjspatz19 chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
As soon as I started reading the story I was hooked. Especially the first chapters as I was eager to learn whether or not Cedric was alive or not. It didn't disappoint well written.
Knitchick chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
This was a sad, but beautiful story. You have a talent for conveying emotions very deeply and poignantly.
MoonyandProngs chapter 12 . 1/19/2010
That was really good. I liked it! How you started your story is what drew me in. I’m curious to know what the tune sounded like to get Hermione’s attention like that. Like Hermione, when McGonagall said, “If you are ready, I would like to let you know of the recent developments of his condition,” my eyes widened and my stomach tightened. Then, I laughed after hearing the good news. I enjoyed all the flashbacks. I loved the gift Cedric gave Hermione, that was so cool! It was very romantic that they shared a dance of their own under their tree. It made me sad when Cedric admitted he couldn’t remember everything, but when he remembered her birthday, I smiled. I liked how when they were walking on the Hogwarts grounds, they noticed the simple unique things around them. I like how Cedric read to Hermione. I like how it ended.
life'slikeaboxofchocolates chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
This remarkable little jewel of a story has come to an end and I don't know if I should celebrate the happy ending or dwell on my misery because it's over...what authors do to their readers is torture,every time you finish a marvelous story you're left wanting more, while when reading you eagerly anticipate to learn the outcome! It's all a vicious circle :S

which leads me to my next point, you should start another story to keep me occupied :P

o.O and now I haven't even commented on this chapter, tsk tsk ;)

Brilliant as always ...

"So the story goes, and it slowly comes knocking to discover its truth. Delving in the memories, while wishing and hoping on a dream - only to tumble helplessly. Yet we keep believing, like living in two sides of a coin; of unspeakable tears and hidden hurt, and of bliss in a safe haven. Yet it swirls in the past, and promises of an eternity." It really does sum it up...In a good way of course ;)

I haven't previously mentioned Whitlock in my comments, although he very much deserves to be mentioned, for you could not have captured his personality any better! You may have just made me set out to find a Whitlock story somewhere amongst the thousands of Harry Potter fanfics (quite an impressive number I must say)

Something to add at the end: Authors can be sadistic little creatures relishing scenes hurting their treasured protagonists. lol you're not an exception i presume :P Although this is completely random I just felt like adding it, don't take it to heart...it's just something i observed XD

I think I have hereby crossed the line into senseless blabbering so I will retire to bed and wish you all the best in whatever you set out to fo next 3

Lix
life'slikeaboxofchocolates chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
"Those who knew about them had kept their curiosity to themselves." :)

I love how you linked all the events in this chapter using "Those who weren't too sure..." and structured these memories perfectly.

Personally, my favourite aspect of this chapter was Ron's characterisation! You should take a shot at a Ron fanfic because there are very few people who have the potential to portrait that particular character well! I know he is only a minor role here but I adore every aspect of him...

Besides that, the chapter was utterly brilliant and I'm off to read the last chapter **sniff**

love, Lix
life'slikeaboxofchocolates chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
how exactly did i miss out on all these updates?

I just read chapters 9 & 10 and now declare you my hero!

You very much do deserve your place on my favourites :)

A very Happy New Year to you and if you don't mind I have better things to do currently, namely finishing this lovely story I found called "Perhaps Forever & Almost Always", sound familiar? :P

I promise I'll pop by with more reviews ;)

3 Lix
kessi chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
phew! i'm so happy and relieved hermione and cedric had their peaceful happy ending here. i especially loved your characterization of cedric. thank you for completing this story. i really enjoyed it! really. hermione and cedric ftw! :D
kessi chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
this chapter was about the fight between hermione and cedric you mentioned in some earlier chapter, right? i love almost all of the flash back scenes you wrote in this story including this one. beautiful and intense. loved the definition of hermione and cedric and how their fellows saw their relationship.
kessi chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
aww i loved when hermione corrected cedric's tie and collar and then got distracted and all. hehe. they're so cute together!

and i like cedric's friend, Haden.
kessi chapter 9 . 1/4/2010
oh! cedric's friend's view helps me understand cedric's feelings more. so he is forcing himself to like hermione, right?

maybe i'm a bad reader. it felt like that.. to me.. cedric's heart was rememebering hermione even though his memory wasn't..

anyway liked the part harry and hermione's scene triggered cedric's memory. :) i like harry and hermione's friendships here.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »