Reviews for I've always loved you
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Great job on this. :)
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
wow, you know reading this fic made me just realize that i have totally forgotten about season 6 (minus chris of course). I am starting to think i haven't watched the entire season, because there are definitely somethings i am missing. well i am glad i read this :D lol.

great great job.
shivs chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
aww what a sweet amd simple story. Love it.
lordtrayus chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This story was great! And I agree, Phoebe should have been a lot more caring when she found out who he was. Excellent take on the story.
mclaughlin chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Yes! finally Pheobe is suffering the aftermath of what she said and did to Chris in the past.

I LOVE IT.

I have always despised what Pheobe did in the way that she did nothing to help Chris get conceived unlike Paige who tried everything sneaky that she could think of. I also was peeved at the way that Pheobe would help strangers but wouldn't get off her own high horse to help her nephew. Her attitude was 'maybe he was only meant to warn us about Wyatt' What a loving Aunt...

I also like the way that you have given us a story that has Chris actually remember Pheobe's treatment of him and her blaise attitude to his existance.

As you can tell Pheobe is not my favourite Character all she seems to do throughout the series is whinge and whine about herself and her so called cursed lovelife... that was all she was ever interested in after she got that premonition about having a little girl. All she seems to care about from season 6 onward is Work, Wyatt, who her husband is going to be and having her little girl so much so that most of season 8 was focused on Pheobe's love life courtesy of 'Cupid'.

To me Pheobe is the weakest link. They should have given her some offensive powers or maybe given her the boot and kept Prue. Now this is just my opinion so I hope that I have not offended you or anyone who reads this.
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Awesome fic. :)
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
oh I like it I still dont understand the way they handled that in the show Chris comes to the past and gets treated like crap and then they find his secret and they do NOTHING life keeps going like nothing or better they still treat him like crap and when he died still dont do nothing two month happened not a word just 1 chapter not fair
charmed7293 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was really good! I totally agree with you about the way that Phoebe treated Chris. The worst part is when she says she doesn't think that Chris is meant to be concieved again; and Chris hears her! I always get angry at that part!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANK YOU
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
very sweet! a very feel-good fic.