Reviews for Complexity
Ashley chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
Is this story not even going to be updated? What a drop off is all I have to say...
yanzebilo chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
Just one question. Why isn't Seth shift to wolf? Then he can connect to the pack...
U-no-le chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I nearly cry when I read the letter of Seth. It's so sad...
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
will he take him
Guest chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
Omg! Why have you not updated in forever!? Please please come back to this story!
nequam-tenshi chapter 21 . 12/24/2012
You need to update! It -very much so- do not like the fact you stopped updating after this chapter! All the suspense, and then nothing! Do update.

Happy Holidays, and Happy New Years!
nequam-tenshi chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
That scene of Katie and Didyme is lovely. I like how peaceful everything was for Seth, especially after what happened in the previous chapters with Vladmir.
nequam-tenshi chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
When I read, "Seth blinked, confused, "Yeah, I do."," I was thinking what if Seth said, ""Yes, I do."" instead? I ended up smiling so much - it would be like Seth accepting a [marriage] proposal from Marcus!

I love your story so much! It captures everyone well.

Happy Holidays, and Happy New Years!
Memory Wolf chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
I super duper extra strawberry and pineapple on top love this story :)
Emeralddragon694 chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
OMG I got so into this story! Is the next chapter coming soon/somewhere else? I really wanna know what happens; this story is so cute and so good
twilightbd2luver chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Omg so the others such as jake and jasper are ... Gay?! What?! Gay?! I mean like ,.. Gay gay?! Omg... I can't handle that idea if Seth's gonna be gay too ... I mean like literally gay?! ( if im wrong then please explain to me why jake and jasper are together )
abaulder chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
PLease, please , please, please please update soon! I am literally dying inside! I have to know what happens!
By the way, amazing story!
magical Raven chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
I have to say I am not a huge Twilight fan and tend to make fun of it every chance I get. And I dont read fanfictions based off the books that are good but this one is really good. ANd this is coming from a girl who is more into harry potter. I hope to see more updates soon, I am going to die from the cliffhanger and look forward to any other fanfictions you come out with _
DefineNightmare chapter 21 . 5/19/2012
Will this story be continued? I mean, I really wasn't into MarcusxSeth (or JasperxJake), but you have me hooked now! I cannot wait for more, so please update soon!
Not Yet Knowing chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
Please continue this story. Its so great, and I keep wondering about the reactions of people when he goes home with Marcus.

p.s

unless something dire is going on IRL, then take your time, just don't let us fans wallow in Fanfiction Limbo please.