Reviews for Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
scrosby66 chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Great story, such a unique plot... loved it... Thanks for writing!
R0ckerCh1ck chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
AWWW this is a really good story, i really like the idea! thank you for writing it!
JandMsMommy chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Wow this is really heavy, but it's great stuff. I like that you didn't go into too much detail about the assult, but you potrayed the sadness and horror of it accurately. :) I'll have to stop for now, but I hope to be back later to read more! I love it so far!

~Andy
JandMsMommy chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Good chapter, my dear! I loved the whole interaction of the group. I'm seriously really curious about Bree and what's up with her. :) I'm enjoying this a lot!
JandMsMommy chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I like the first chapter a lot. :) It was really interesting and bringing Bree in right away was very original. The whole plotline seems really unique and I'm excited to read more! Oh, this is AndyMCope from Twitter. :)

~Andy
mediusminimus chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
I'm so incredibly glad they can be together, and this was a beautiful epilogue. Wonderful story, sweets. You should be so insanely proud of it.
mediusminimus chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
That was really beautifully done, D. Seriously. I came close to tears, which is saying a lot for fic. I never get moved by it, but this was just . . . wonderful. Great, great work.
mediusminimus chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Oh, SHIT. I really like how you made the beginning of the chapter so carefree and fluffy and happy, then for it to be contrasted so starkly with the end. That's really great.
mediusminimus chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Amazing work again, Dixie. I really enjoy how you've given Bree a special gift of her own - that's really awesome and creative of you. And of course, the court part is rough to read. Great chapter!
mediusminimus chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
This is really beautifully written, Dixie. Just wonderful.
mediusminimus chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Haha, a drunk, fairly canon Bella. That's a sight to see! Great stuff, D. :)
mediusminimus chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Poor Bree. That's a very intriguing start! I'll be back for more a little later. :)
LoreliD chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
See, slowly but surely I'm getting there! Interesting chapter, I'm very curious as to what's going to happen and what exactly Bree's gift means for herself and for the Cullens. Great job again bb! Thanks for sticking with it, I'm so glad you did!

XOXOX
Wastintime chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Off to an intriguing start Izzy!
LittleLea05 chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
aww yay at least they met up in the afterlife...this was a awesome story hun :)