Reviews for A Dance
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
Hey My Dear gs2aholic101 :) And Thanks For Making Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely A Dance Perfect And Sweet And Lovely AlistairxMahariel Love Couple Love Story (A-and I Enjoy Reading Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely AlistairxMahariel Love Couple Love Story)My Dear gs2aholic101 :)

A-and Cheers My Dear ;)
SynthesisNexus chapter 1 . 3/8/2019
Aw, this made me smile. Thank you.
LotusofAvalokitesvara chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I could've danced all night. I could've danced all night, and still have begged for more.

...sorry. The last line of your story put that song in my head. Thank you for the story. I always felt a bit cheated that Alistair talks so much about dancing, but you never actually get to see him dance.
serenbach chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This was really sweet. I love bashful Alistair. I also think that it must have made her a little homesick, to be back amng a clan in that part of the game. Dalish elf/Alistair fics seem pretty unrepresented on here so thanks for adding to them! :)
Vshard chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hehe, brilliant ending. This is actually one of the first few stories I've read where I can 'hear' Alistair. Nice. Also loved all of the musical analogies. Well done.
Eleima chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Absolutely gorgeous story! It's well written, the characters are endearing, and... it just makes you want to sigh with delight. Great piece!
impsy chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Swoon! Love your seductive!Alistair. What a cute little piece, thank you for sharing! :)