Reviews for Five Times Abed Predicted the Future
wallywesting chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Great story! Thank you!
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
"Now, you be a good boy and graduate, and then come home and make falafel."

Abed nods. He decides, "I should make some friends, too."

In the doorway, his father shrugs. "Making friends is a serious business, Abed. Friends aren't like family who'll put up with you no matter what you do."

That doesn't sound like fun to Abed, so he says, "You're right. I'll make family instead."
_

I had to quote the whole thing because it's definitely up there on my list of favourite fanfiction dialogues ever.

"He isn't ready for their Breakfast Club to go to lunch just yet." That line - I just - wow. It spoke volumes to me.
kotemani chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Five heart warming little anecdotes. You caught Abed well, which many ppl do not do.
JustDanny chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Love it love it love it!
InfiniteDisorder chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This is so completely Abed!
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Oops. Did I never review this? I was just going to say that I love abed too, and this captures his most lovable aspects perfectly. I think I read it when I'd only seen a few episodes and it rang true then, and now that I'm a committed watcher it has held up admirably. Elegantly simple and hilarious to boot, what more could one want from abed-fic? (well, more, but when don't I want that? :D)
jesuisamber chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Okay, after reading quite a few of your (fabulous) stories, I have come to the conclusion that you are my favorite author on Fanfiction.

Your writing is lovely. I literally aspire to write as well as you do. I want to publish all your short stories into a novel, and it will undoubtedly become the number one New York Times bestseller.

Please don't ever stop writing on here.

Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Nice! I think you did his inner voice perfectly!
alikat522 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This is adorable and very in character! The "I'll make family" line got to me, incredibly sweet. I actually really liked the bit about Abed's father here, having to warn his son about not chasing people away. It seems mean, but is actually very caring and protective. Anyway, great fic.
chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is absolutely adorable, even if I ship Annie/Abed a bit harder than I ship Jeff/Britta. I love the way you gave insight into his character-this seriously gave me a toothache, it was so sweet.

This clocks a solid "eight kinds of adorable" on my fanfiction-o-meter. :)

Love, love, love.

Beth.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
"You're right. I'll make family instead."

Is there a better line to sum up why I love Abed so much? I suspect that there is not! I love this show, and I love this fic, and I love that everyone in the study group really *is* a family. So nicely written.

The General
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I love this show and I love this fic! Haha. I think you did a great job with this. Glad to see someone writing for Abed. :) Awesome work!
thats absurd.I LOVE IT chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Genius, pure genius. How do you come up with all these awesome one-liners?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
OMG. I love Abed! And I love this story haha. Nice job :)
Edna E Mode chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aw! I've just started watching the show so I missed a lot of references, but I love Abed and this is SO HIM! LOVE! (great characterization on everyone else, too...and the spoken lines felt so natural!)