Reviews for Nightmare
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I'm enjoying your style of writing, and am especially looking forward to reading your longer IZ fics. This, of course, was another good one. Poor Dib. It'd make a nice exercise in psychology and angst to continue this and watch how Dib has to deal with this, you know. ;)
Invader Zink chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Dang! All your stories are awsome! But I really liked this one!
henslight chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
dib is not the only one sorprised,I wasn't expecting tht evilness at the end either xd I'm being reading your fanfics (I'll go review them all later)and I like seeing you write both of them acting differently depending the situation,meaning you are not...monotonoes,is that the word? well I like it.
xXyumpancakesXx chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
that was awesome :)
Nobody's Home chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was really good and very interesting.

What really creeped me out while I was reading it was that there's a storm outside my window and it's making freaky noises. Plus, something (probably a tree branch) keeps scratching the glass.

I really enjoyed this one-shot.
TattyFanFics chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
xD I love how Zim gets his hopes up. XD
draconicBastard chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Man, nightmares suck, poor Dib, he'll hav even worse nightmares now
Jazzalaz chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I do like the idea but I feel like something is missing from it? I don't know what it could be but I did like it.
rejectsuperstar chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh, sweetly sadistic. Nice!
Music and NightShades chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I luvd it!

Man, I wantd to see the look on Dibs' face, too D'

LOL.

Keep up the good work
Invader Jay chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I really really really loved how this ended. I almost didn't read it becasue of the ZaDr warning on in the summary (which I didn't really see) but the story was absolutly brilliant! :D
HettyBobcat chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That is a good story. Kinda tragic, feel sorry for Dib :( But it is a good good story
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
aw...poor Dib :/

Funny unrelated story: I was looking for Johnny The Homicidal maniac and out of the 5 stores not one had it !
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
You could make the ZADR more obvious by making one of Zim's point of view, either at the time he was in the room with him or where you last left off. You could make it where he used that excuse to both make Dib not any suspicious of the real reason why and to somehow stay in denial of that same reason at the same time. But I suppose that idea is a bit off.

Sincerely,