Reviews for Fictionista Workshop WitFit Writing Prompts
JoVersify chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
JEBUS Girl,

How long did you give yourself to write this?

- iz feeling feeble in comparison. LOL!

This was FANTASTIC!

Love you!

~JO~
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Loved it! thanks!
jennde chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Ah! Bring her back!

You evoke an amazing amount of emotion from just a few words.

Bravo!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
*sob* Heartbreaking. Enjoyed it.
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
oh no!

so beautiful, so sad. i can't even begin to imagine the kind of pain this would bring on - to lose a spouse or child or lover, and especially in this way. no.
Hcm126 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was really beautifully written! I really hope this Edward finds his Bella safe and sound, and she can come home *sniffles*
cabr chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
How beautiful and sad! I had missed your writing. You describe feelings with amazing flow and ease. Thanks!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wow! That was both amazing and sad.

It made you both hopeless and hopeful all at once while wishing for her return...
WhosThat chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Oh VIX Dearest, you ALWAYS make me cry/laugh and cry some more. So heartfelt...Thanks for that. xo
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
So... sad and beautiful. The imagery and stunning word choice makes everything seem so crushing, and yet like it's being filled with the love that was between Edward and Bella.
justdazzled chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That was beautiful and heart-breaking! How you come up with such a heartwrenching story so quickly is beyond me. But it's gorgeous and moving and leaves me wanting so much more.

I'm not sure if I understand this writing prompt workshop...will you continue this story with tomorrow's prompt? You can't just leave us hanging...can you? Here's a thought: Edward is played by Rob, who also played Cedric, who had a wand and said things like "expelliarmus". It's not abracadabra, I know, but maybe Edward will find he really does have a wand left from his previous life as Cedric and he can bring Bella back. Just sayin'... (I know, I'm reaching!)

Thanks for the loveliness, Tiff!
Snewman82 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I am still sitting here a little stunned. Very well written as all your stories are. But what happened to Bella? This is going to bug me for awhile now, not knowing what ever happened.

I received several notices for the WitFit writting and had no idea what it was until I read your note at the top of the story. Yours was the first one I pulled up to read. I think this is an interesting idea and very challenging to authors.

Yours was so interesting, but like I said, it will drive me nuts now until I can get this out of my mind not knowing what happened to Bella and it will bug me that there is no closure to this prompt.
BQOTFU chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Once again you've blown my mind. What an incredible story in 2215 words. You are so talented and I'm so glad you share it with the rest of us.

I was not expecting the end and it was truly refreshing to find a story that dares to be different.

Bravo.
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That was amazing and heartbreaking. You did a wonderful job with that one word. You taken it somewhere that most wouldn't. Too bad we won't know the deets of what happens *sigh*.

Erica