Reviews for Fictionista Workshop WitFit Writing Prompts
Babette12 chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Wow, that just made me cringe! I hate to think of dirty cops, and knowing that Alice is so close with her vision? AOL! I hope he walks in there and Alice touches him and gets the story.

Girl, the one thing you are so good at is sucking me in! I loved it.
icefang7 chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
this is an awsome story! thanks
alisa231 chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
I'm always on the lookout for canon EPOV of New Moon but I can never find something that completely engages me and does justice to Edward's character. This came so very close to doing that.

The images of Bella in her wedding gown made this piece so visceral and Edward's pain so palpable. I felt a deep sense of empathy for him -your writing felt so raw and genuine to me here.

The line about the "unclaimed bride" was brilliant, by the way. Thank you so much for writing.
naelany chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
ohho! and so the plot thickens! can't wait for more
alisa231 chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
I really appreciate your characterization of Alice. There seems to be an overwhelmingly negative and/or cliche portrayal of her in the fandom these days and this was refreshing. Her unconditional love for her family was very reminiscent of canon Alice.

I also love what you've done with the flashbacks in the story. All of the characters have such distinct histories and backgrounds and these little details are precious. I especially liked the bit about Bella laughing at herself when the waiter spilled food on her.

I look forward to the conclusion. Thank you. )
latuacantante4him chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Well, you have managed to reduce me to a blubbering mess. *sniff* This painted a picture so vivid for me of Edward there like this. *sniff* Enjoyed it. :)
VivaViva chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is really incredible, Tiff. If ever you thought about writing another book, you have raw material already in place to work off of. I especially love the way you structured this piece. There's an incredible build-up at the start, a tension that keeps the reader on edge, unable to relax or catch their breath. There's a big "however" hanging over it, and it really hooks the reader, which is not an easy thing to do. Then even the "however" itself offers no real resolution. It's devastating in its artfulness. There's power in the concrete. While fantasies certainly have their place in writing, reality is so much better. It's often understated and taken for granted, so when someone stops to hold it up and examine new facets of it, it becomes hypnotizing. That's exactly what writing is for. So much can be gained and learned from stepping into new shoes, especially when it's painful. You've held up a great mirror in just a few thousand words. No wonder why it made people cry. A beautifully done piece, lovely.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
now that is how I always believed Edward's internal musings flowed. so poetic...
Unchanged Affections chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Awesome! I’m so impressed that you come up with such creative story lines from a word or two prompt.

Let me see if I completely understand this o/s. It’s taking place before/during Edward walks into the sun in Volterra, correct? The visions of Bella on their wedding day is just his imagination/day dream of sorts. He is putting himself there, in a better place than he is currently. Perhaps the place he hopes to go. I just wanted to make sure I was following correctly.

I thought it was beautifully written.
NKubie chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Such poetry in your words. And canon Edward rocks! :)
NKubie chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Yea! A happy ending!
NKubie chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Heart-wrenching :(
patch138 chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
beautiful!

patch138 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
i love this one! Hope all is going well the B&W...cant wait to add it to my shelves next to TFR!

patch138 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Amazing as usual! I've missed ur writing!

171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »