Reviews for Family
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/15
This is absolutely amazing. Very, very BIG WOW! I'm very into the idea of Tony walking away from this so called family. Talk about toxic.
This was beautifully done, peeling back layer after layer to reveal the truth. And Jeff was a really interesting twist that just made it all the more awesome.
I loved it all. xo
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
OMDG! This is so amazing! A master piece! Thank you so much! I can't wait to read your new novel!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
The addition of Jeffrey white was exceptional. Really deep of you, and the reveal totally ripped at my heartstrings. Beautiful.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Holy CRAP. That was good. Oh gosh. Bittersweet, but jaded Tony was really satisfying...
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
this was amazing. thats all i can say.
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was sad. I hated that Tony left. Sad thing is I could totally see Tony doing soemthing like that. Taking Jeff's ashes and keeping them. He did say at least twice that he really liked Jeff, so I really could see him collecting Jeff's ashes if nobody else did.
newgal chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow, this story was very good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was beautiful.
SiLvErMaSk20 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Amazing... truly amazing...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Amazing, absolutely wonderful. I think this was perfect because-yes people do push DiNozzo around, they take advantage, and treat him like shit. This was a perfect way for him to break free, to finally be himself and not have to live up to others expectations. Thank you for this!
sophieranier14 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
You are definitely a good writer and that was definitely a good story but I just didn't like it. It left me with a yucky depressed feeling. I liked it until about halfway through, then I just didn't agree with anything you were writing. I also guessed who Jeff was halfway through. Overall, it was an exceptional story just not my type.
Sue Grabon chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I have read this story many times and each time it makes me sad. I have always looked at Tony as the wounded bird and always felt as there was a reason for his odd behavior. When I read this it always feels as there should have been a fix so that he could have stayed. But in the end Tony does what is right for him and possibly the team. I too felt that the return of Ziva was too quick and easy. Thank you for writing this piece.
Cynnie chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Excellent Story! Very well written. I wish they would explore some of the issues you raise in this story in the actual show. I actually don't even watch the show anymore because I got sick of Tony's antics and the way he is treated by other team members. I was drawn to one of your other stories and then decided to read some more of them. Love your writing style! And love your insight into the characters.
Kristafied chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Just found this one; excellent characterization, love the interaction with the shrink, love what Jeff turns out to be... Terrific, creative story.
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
God, that was awesome. I'm almost tempted to plead you to write a sequel, but then again