Reviews for Mrs Nesbit
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I laughed as soon as I saw the title. Nice job :)
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
OMFG! YOU KNOW THE GI- JOE THING! SO DO I!
MaxandFang101 chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
I just love how you always manage to slip in those dirty jokes when you think no one is reading. xD
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Be careful there, Jessie, you're describing your future husband. xD
awsome chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I read the whole story use your gift
awsome chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Great not too mushy just funny i tell i alot of people this write professinaly u r an amazing writer!:D
keep-me-posted chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Super adorable story! I loved it. :D
sophie lightyear 1 chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
I lol this fanfic! sooooooo cute! its funny how jessie thought buzz liked someone named mrsnesbit haha! brilliant story
buzzxjessie27 chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Oooooo i lol this it was hastarical! jessie got her self in a not when she thought he was in love with another girl! but my favorite part was when buzz said i always play nice. and jessie says maby someday you can show me ooooo that was sooooo delicious!lol girl! )))
twitterp4ted chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
This was adorable! It gave me a nice laugh, too. Thanks for writing.
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
*snickers* Oh Buzz Hey Woody no dork!
MeganKoumori chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I don't really get the Nesbit thing; was that the name Buzz gave himself when he found out he was a toy (and dressed like a woman) in the first movie?

Technically it was the name Hannah gave him during her tea party, but he was having a nervous breakdown so he did address himself as such. "You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbit!" (Insert crazy laughter)
metamorphstorm chapter 4 . 3/12/2010

Great story, though. Really cute!
Honeybee chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
A well written short! You can really hear the characters voices as you read their lines. The author has a firm grasp of the individual characters speech patterns and inflections. Snaps to you!