Reviews for Febuary 14th
Very well-written and super cute. I feel bad for Mihashi at the end though :P
DragonClaw827 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
._.
snowkofi chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awww Abe you're so unconscious of somethings at specific times... he realizes everything else,, but he forgets about his confidence issue for that one moment and caused him to run...this was really good... I couldn't stop reading...
Esperanz chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Kyaaa that was so cute! I love this pairing, and GOD do I wish the anime had continued, it's practically a damn cliffhanger! I'm going to check if the manga continues where it lest off. Cuase if it does, manga motions not being good my ass, I'm going to read it!
Janieceal chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Love it
The Psychedelic Knight chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
XD The ending part! XD Gotta love it!
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Haha, aww that was really cute! And I especially love the last few lines xD I could totally imagine that!
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I was in full "awwwwww!" mode until that little snippet at the end; then I burst out laughing, because these two are awkward- delightfully so- and it just wouldn't be right for them to have a fully fluffy moment without some sort of adorable miscommunication. xD

Muchos thanksimos for the awesome read! :D
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
OoO! XD!

LOL! Great ending, its always good to see the battery doing well

Abe: WHAT PART OF THIS IS "WELL!"

The part where u didn't tell him off, therefore by default, accepted his feelings . Nice work, it was fun and sweet, its too bad Mihashi's not a great cook. Knowing him, he probably forgot the sugar
MangKulas chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great job! In character, made use of motifs in the canon, and hilarious.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
hahahaha...i jsut love seeing a flustered/embrassed Abe trying to explain to Mihashi what Valentine Day is...that was just tooo cute!...and poor Mihashi...he knew what it meant thus the reason why he is giving to to Abe-kun!..._...hahahaha...the ending is hilarious!...just love it!
Chobi-X chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awesome, so cute. The ending was wonderful XD Great work
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
THE ENDING PART WAS HILARIOUS! xDDD
IOTR chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Aww this is so adorable 3

I especially like the little omake at the end!
ninbokkaku chapter 1 . 5/10/2010