Reviews for Overshadow
Anon chapter 1 . 22h
Waaaaaahhhhh terribly wonderful. Like getting stabbed by a knife of feels.
des chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
nice stuff. i really like your writing style; very nice indeed.
nosleep3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I know you wrote this ages ago, but I had to tell you that this is a truly wonderful piece of writing. It hurt in all the right places. I hope you're still writing!
arysani chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Ouch. This is beautiful and painful and...yeah.
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Just reading the "clouds overshadowing the sun" part made me do a very unattractive, I-can't-contain-my-emotions-over-their-illicit-and-impossible-relationship fangirl squeal. Then the end just...DX
I just read Sinful, which has a similar formatting style. I like how you take the basic aspects of their relationship and add something bigger (the seven deadly sins, a dictionary definition) to the writing and create so many more layers. It's incredible.

Nukumi chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Nice. I like how Zuko goes from confusion to frustration to acceptance/resignation.
Morna chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I love the concept of this: the idea of using different definitions of the same word to play out an entire story in little snippets.

Very well done.
tigerlily536 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This was fantastic! Don't you dare stop writing these! I need more!
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Excellent. I once thought of writing something with a similar premise, but never got around to it. I'm glad you did.
Jen-Bot chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This story was profoundly deep and sentimental.
ohsoxalive chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Absolutely brilliant, beautiful, heartbreaking, believable and true.

I loved it. (Makes me want to write a similar piece...but with a happier ending. But it wouldn't par up to this one.)
Faara chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is beautiful. Love it

Keep up the good work.
Kist chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
incrediblemra chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow, not that many people are able to work that but that was amazing the way you put it in Zuko's P.O.V and for that I give you a congrad and can't wait for more stories.
xyzisme chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is really well written, even though I don't normally enjoy angsty stories, I liked this one. I don't see why you would quit writing Zutara when you do it so well, and I'd like to see some happier stuff from you! :)