Reviews for Life After Death V2
kai chapter 6 . 5/23
You, like many other fan fiction writers of the inheritance cycle either forget or take it within their creative liberties to make male dragons grow faster. In the books it clearly states that all dragons grow equally. I wouldn't mind this but, it feels like it limits the female dragons and says males are genetically better, while in the animal kingdom many species females are larger than males.
Jamistarme1 chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Disappointing that you abandoned this. One of my fav Inheritence series fanfics!
Camilinha chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Hey, i just read your story and i wonder if you continue writing it? I like the idea of roran and katrina being riders and would really like to read more... please tell me if you will continue even though it has been a long ti e since you updated...
kingsj10 chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
really really good

WARNING cliche!
please update soon
kingsj10 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
really good so far read v1 sorry.
bout this but shrrg is the name of a dwarfen wolf
Guest chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Love the story... keep it coming
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Very smart thinking shrrg that's a first and I like that name as week
rajaman0 chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
i like it. i wish saphira had a bigger role.
rajaman0 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
shrrg grew way too fast. Saphira should at least by double his size when his first growth spurt ends, and should remain significantly larger for the rest of his life. That bugs me.

Aside form thtat, everything else is good
Cloud Strife chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
I just read all of your chapters and they good. Keep them coming :)
Firestar3271 chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
4 reviews? xD
Great work on this chapter, i hope to see the next one soon!
Firestar3271 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
REVIEWS CURE CANCER?
In that case this was the greatest chapter ever written in the history of chapters in anything that ever existed and will exist.
How many people did i cure of cancer? :D
mr rophone chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Bonding with a dragon doesn't make the rider more elven, it just enables them to use magic. I hate criticising your work, but It's just so full of holes I can't help it.
Sorry :\
mr rophone chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Eragon doesn't seem to be using his supernatural powers and I kinda miss them. It seems his abilities have sort of mellowed down as the story has worn on. Its not bad, I just feel like your leaving them out.
I know that I can be quite critical but I really do think this is a great story, its just the minor mistakes that bug me :)
mr rophone chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
The thing is dragons are intelligent enought to recognise their relatives and as such wouldn't mate with each other, so how could the dragons and riders flourish if they are all the offspring of saphira and shrrg?
But still a great chapter:)