Reviews for Life After Death V2
Lol simmer with a mild dose of knowledge
Fancy, are we now?
IT'S THE ALIEN PIGSEAL HACKERS! THEY'RE USING MIND CONTROL! PUT ON THOSE TINFOIL HATS!
Viridian sp chapter 3 . 9/19
If there was a vvvvvv I would have been more enthusiastic. Or promise me a shiny trinket. That works.
Review Cure chapter 1 . 9/19
NOT IF CANCER REVIEWS FIRST!
EYE PLOOY POKEMOON GOGH EVOOORY DOOY
EYE PLOOY POOKEMOOOOON GOGH
SUBMIT TO MR. BEAST
ImpossibleClara9 chapter 12 . 5/30
Really enjoying this, I hope you update soon! I'm really looking forward to them training in the desert, it's always my favourite part of any story :) Hope this review makes a difference, and that you post another chapter sometime.
anonymous chapter 12 . 5/14
This story is my favorite by far please continue it
DVDH chapter 12 . 1/14
I've really enjoyed your take on this story. While here are numerous small grammar/spelling issues they are not horrible :) Thanks for sharing and I hope that you can wrap up the story!
Eragon fan chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
Update or else...
Eragon fan chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Not getting cancer.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
Extremely good story so far! Do you plan on finishing it?
kai chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
You, like many other fan fiction writers of the inheritance cycle either forget or take it within their creative liberties to make male dragons grow faster. In the books it clearly states that all dragons grow equally. I wouldn't mind this but, it feels like it limits the female dragons and says males are genetically better, while in the animal kingdom many species females are larger than males.
Jamistarme1 chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Disappointing that you abandoned this. One of my fav Inheritence series fanfics!
Camilinha chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Hey, i just read your story and i wonder if you continue writing it? I like the idea of roran and katrina being riders and would really like to read more... please tell me if you will continue even though it has been a long ti e since you updated...
kingsj10 chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
really really good

WARNING cliche!
please update soon
kingsj10 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
really good so far read v1 sorry.
bout this but shrrg is the name of a dwarfen wolf