Reviews for And I Don't Take No
Spliced-up-Angel chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was beautiful. Incredible job. I felt like someone was stabbing needles into my heart while reading this.
showtunediva chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I'm not too familiar with the song you are quoting but this is beautifully written. Nice job!
RENT the song chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
awwww

perfect for them

angel was my fav
Your Sugar Sits Untouched chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh dear lord, that was amazing. I was seriously crying while reading that. Absolutely beautifully written. Thank you :)
Lucisaves chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. I believe you captured the essence of Angel perfectly as I could literally hear her voice in my head reading that letter to Collins. Thank you for writing this.

This is my first review, so I do apologize if it wasn't entirely what you're "supposed" to do. I just wanted to tell you how great I thought this piece was.
Mohinderwhereartthou chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I am not an emotional person, I have to say. I watched Titanic, Marley and Me, and It's a Wonderful Life without so much as a single tear. But after reading this, I was positivly sobbing! You have captured the spirit of Angel like no other writer, her letter had me grinning through my tears. You are so right, life moves quickly, and I'm so glad that you took time out your own life to create something so amazing. Thank you. 3 :)
Mistoffelees980 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow,great job! You worte it very well. I enjoyed the letter, I think it helped to have that sad, touching, feel to it. It written well again. Great job on it. *Adds story to favorites*
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
The letter is just phenominal. The in-character-ness of it is perfect not to mention the letter itself was very touching.
captaintightpants chapter 1 . 12/2/2009