Reviews for Questions
Ok so I just read this one shot and I was pleasantly surprised. Great Story!
amazing one shot lovie
Mystic dream chapter 1 . 4/3
Kudos to this fantastic story even if I am yrs late n finding reading it . N my defense have just only gotten internet . Loved this story as I love Damon/Bonnie same as I Stefan/Caroline.
FalconRukichi chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Sweeeeeeeeet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Oh my gosh this fanfic is amazing. I literary had goose bums
bonnie stalicia bennett chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
it's awesome!keep writing!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Very cute.

Well done!
Swurve chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Aww this was so cute :)
loversvictim chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ha Ha all through out this I imagined Ian and Kat playing it out and OMG it just made me fall in love with them all over again. This was amazing! funny and romantic ... I've mainly read angsty and drama filled BAMON fictions so it's really nice to read something that is light-hearted and brings a smile to ones face. Damon was especially very cute in this story, if he was in front of me I would have pulled his cheek LOL, and Bonnie .. well was very Bonnie like, love her to a core!
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Sweet sweet Bamon.
WhichBennett chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was super cute! I like the concept and everything. Awesome-ness!
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Really great fic, love the way you've captured the characters, awesome writing skills!
Jade Salvatore chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hello, I love this fic! You'r awesome! In your next fic.. pleease more kisses of Damon and Bonnie! hahahha Sooo I love Donnie\Bamon\Dannie\Bonmon\Bonda\Dabon..or wathever if you call the shiping fic of Damon and Bonnie!

Bye!

xoxo
Jade Salvatore chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hi... I love your oneshot... Is very nice... Write more about Bamon\Donnie please! Bye!
Nicole1028 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010