Reviews for Questions

Well done!
Swurve chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Aww this was so cute :)
loversvictim chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ha Ha all through out this I imagined Ian and Kat playing it out and OMG it just made me fall in love with them all over again. This was amazing! funny and romantic ... I've mainly read angsty and drama filled BAMON fictions so it's really nice to read something that is light-hearted and brings a smile to ones face. Damon was especially very cute in this story, if he was in front of me I would have pulled his cheek LOL, and Bonnie .. well was very Bonnie like, love her to a core!
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Sweet sweet Bamon.
WhichBennett chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was super cute! I like the concept and everything. Awesome-ness!
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Really great fic, love the way you've captured the characters, awesome writing skills!
Jade Salvatore chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hello, I love this fic! You'r awesome! In your next fic.. pleease more kisses of Damon and Bonnie! hahahha Sooo I love Donnie\Bamon\Dannie\Bonmon\Bonda\Dabon..or wathever if you call the shiping fic of Damon and Bonnie!

Bye!

xoxo
Jade Salvatore chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hi... I love your oneshot... Is very nice... Write more about Bamon\Donnie please! Bye!
Nicole1028 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
That was sweet!
Lula6791 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Wow this is good. Love how you play with the question and their relationship. Really Good
Halema chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
plz update
Shadiyaray chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow! You are a really good writer. I love Bonnie and Damon and I've been reading your one shots. I can't wait to read some more of them.
Lilithus chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
love it!
Opi chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Good
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
love it. nice shot