Reviews for Englishmen Don't Take Kindly To Being Kidnapped
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I'm seriously dying of laughter. This story is awesome and ive only red the first chapter
Poor canada, must be hard with this family xD and of course Ametica helps without thinkinh
Megan chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
This story is hilarious and I feel like it suits the FrUK relationship very accurately and very well. Bravo.
Suggestion-girl-15 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Omg, I re-read this chapter and You wrote 'He followed after america.' instead of Canada D: Poor canada, always being mistaken! XD
Readers-Section chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
Yay, happy-ish end. D

Lovely story, it was such a pleasure to read something so fun and well-written.
Readers-Section chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
I love how you move all the characters! You're so awesome!
Readers-Section chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
This is so amazing! All the characters are so cracked and hilarious and PERFECT!

I also love how you incorporated their accents. D Great job.

Spain Love
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 12/25/2010

Awesome start. Poor
Ceri Moriarty chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Aww, very cute! England and France make a very cute couple!
TheDawnCatcher chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
The story may have been pointless, but it was amusing. XP

My favorite parts were Spain's manipulation (no questions on where he learned that), and America popping out of the sack. That image, just... Pfft.
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I liked the end. Sherlock Holmes was a wonderful movie. Lovely story, thanks for posting
YumeSonata chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Oh god, stop the crack before I die from laughing! Absolutely brilliant!
Kanki Youji chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
*claps happily* They really do go through so many pointless spats, don't they? Just... circles after circles, and sometimes you can't even remember who is chasing who (though it's usually Francis chasing Arthur in matters of love and Arthur chasing Francis when he's pissed, I'd imaging...). Really I /do/ love how you paint them out. It's very much believable and always a pleasure to read.
Nerica chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
"Never mind that had been exactly what England had wanted earlier. Faced with that possibility, England wanted to kill the Nation for considering it." Lol, don't we all know this, Artie ;]

"“Do I have to worry about that happening again?” There. He had asked it. It was a question of the ages. The question everyone wants to know the answer to." - LOL

"Certainly both thoughts were childish, but neither England or France said their's aloud and so neither of them could point it out." Hehe P

So..All is well that ends well (sorta) Hah ;D

By the way, Francis got soaked with champagne, not wine? o
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Very cute. It's always nice to see what antics people can work this pairing into (not that it's very difficult to make them do anything). I found this to be a fitting ending, and a fun, light-hearted fic.

Andreaeb182 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009

good end, i guess they end having sex in one or other house, meanwhile they are in good terms xD

a lovely and childish couple xD