Reviews for Half Life
frostneko chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
All about doors huh? Wow, that's really deep. Really deep...
Kanki Youji chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Oh! I got thanked!

Wow!

Actually, I wanted to say that I think this is better without pairings. It shouldn't have any, and it's so very hard to find stories these days without romance, because it so fuels society, and you did this clear of it, and it was wonderful.

Doors are an exceptionally powerful thing in life, and you wrote about them fantastically. I have thoroughly enjoyed following this. You're a marvel.
Kanki Youji chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Oh, England... I so want to hold him and keep him safe and secure and warm. Poor darling that is... this must be just so hard for him. I'm glad he's starting to get better.

And now I'm off to read chapter 8!
Angel chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Someone please tell me why I'm almost crying right now...

I really like the way you included the little girl in the end. England interacting with children is adorable

The theme is beautiful 3 the whole story is beautiful 3 I really enjoyed reading it Thank you for a wonderful story 3
DarkChocoBerryLover chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
This is amazing! :DD

Love it so much 3
UnknownYmouS.cYcLoNe05 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
LOL, I liked it very much :D
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
The door thing at the end was brilliant. Seems like something we would analyze in English. If only English would do stories as awesome as this one...-sigh- But there are your makings to be author! Awesomeness and material for analysis. It be very cool, yes it be :D

Anyway, beautiful end to this story. May be odd, but I really don't read stories with expectations of pairings. I just read them and usually pairings crop up. Not in a bad way.

Glad Iggy's on the road to recovery. Little girl in the fairy scene at the end was adorable, as was a good part of this fic, when I wasn't feeling bad for England. Having minor autophobia myself I could really relate...though I'd hate to have it to the extent Iggy does -shudders- I just freak out really bad on selective occassions. No passing out or anything, and it's not constant...but um...anyway...I digress.

Absolutely lovely story that came to an absolutely lovely end. Thankies very much for posting
Kami011 chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
oh

i'm kinda sad it's over, but it was so cute! especially the little girl!

i'm kinda glad it didn't have any pairings, it would change the plot too much!

love this fic! i'm really glad you shared it! ;D
Nerica chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
" Stupid America, thinking he understood. When he rambled his words out like that, it was so very obvious that he did not understand it." Lol America

"England could not see them either, but he heard them. Heard them and knew someone was there." I guess he wouldn't be himself without seeing, or in this case at least hearing things only he can ;P

"It was the least he could do, despite America reiterating over and over that it was all right and England did not have to bother himself." Lol, is he still in denial about the real quality of culinary skills, or does he actually likes what he cooks and it is everyone else that has different tastes? ;P

(Although I think that maybe it is an acquired taste and Alfred secretly likes it because of that, and it also reminds him of his childhood ;)

Haha, "One thing that had not changed is that occasionally England still felt like strangling that happiness out of him. What had changed was that he knew he would never attempt it." Lol at Spain and being irritating without even trying to.

"Sometimes it was false, England knew. Spain was never really all that happy all the time. He was not like Veneziano. Still, Spain tried and England suddenly wondered how it was he could manage it." I like how England understands at least a little eh?

ALl in all, I think this fic was an interesting concept, and I like how you ended it too :]
Crystal Kira chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
It was a great read, and I'm really liked the message you put in the story. The theme of knocking on doors appeals to me.

Great job writing, everything was well in character and ended on a hopeful note.

Congrats on the completion!
nupinoop296 chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
For the record, I have a big grin on my face right now. :D

That was really well done and satisfying! 3 I loved it!
just another fma fan chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
Such a beautiful ending... *contented sigh* You've made my Tuesday much, much brighter. Thank you. This fic IS such a unique concept, and it DOES have plot. And the lack of any specific pairing actually elevated it in my book. I mean, if they're countries, do they really need romance? But beyond that, you've made all these characters distinctly human. This whole story leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks for writing it, the world needs more authors like you!
Kami011 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
France was so adorable here!

taking care of england... it was so cute!;D

can't wait for the next chapter!
Nerica chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
whoops, that review before was me, I just realised I wasn't logged on xD
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
"Hours later, whatever he could do amounted to lingering behind as England climbed up the hill on his own, watching as the elder Nation continued to look around to make certain Canada was in sight.

So Canada made certain he was still in sight." I like the interaction between these two, even when they're not taking.

I was wondering, I was kinda surprised of the formality when Francis ordered Matthew “Allez chercher une couverture! Ne posez pas de questions! Aller!” shouldn't he use 'tu' since they are close?
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »